Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Heat Wave Comes Even if Morals Are Reversed

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan Didn't know about the tops, no one uses those where I live and our schools would never allow our students to take off their shirts.

It makes more sense that way though I still find this whole chapter a little far-fetched. Not to mention that the mangaka seems to be under the impression that women have no libido, which translates to the men in the reversed world having no libido.

I mean, even if a girl acts all shy and delicate, she would totally oogle a guy if he exposed that much skin, they are human beings with sexual urges after all. Even in a world of reversed morals, the guys would be doing their best to oogle at the girls without getting caugth.

Dex-chan lover
Japan is known for having a pretty deadly combination of heat and humidity. People have actually died from heatstroke, mostly the eldery and children who're not as well equipped to handle it.

@Acolytus it's not about having or not having libido it's about how culturally acceptable it is to express it. same thing as this chapter saying it's a stupid double standard with guys being able to take off their shirts while women "may" not.

as another commenter said the Bra work kind of like a undershirt here, so it's still not much to look at from the guys perspective, sure they are more exposed then usual so if you see someone you think are hot you might check them out a bit but nothing class disturbing.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus
@Banarok

For the top thing, I mean in school when it was hot it was allowed to open up the dress shirt while still keeping the undershirt, in this case for the girls the bras might be culturally seen as undershirts.

As for the libido, we know that men have long refractory period, so its very possible that arousal is also hard to achieve for men since they only get 1 or 2 shots a day, its highly likely thats why it makes women more aggressive with their sex drive.

Its probably culture that comes as a result of biological issues than the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
Another lesson she learned: a girl in distress gets little sympathy in this world.

Fed-Kun's army
@Umesan I went to school in SEA. It was always hot as hell, but guys would never take off their shirt in a classroom. That just isn't an appropriate place to be going shirtless, even for a guy. Don't know about undershirts though. Didn't have anything like that in our uniform.

Dex-chan lover
If anything, the cotton undershirts and the thin fabric of the uniforms helps against the hot humidity as they absorb sweat. No one removes their clothes in a hot day, unless those clothes are winter clothes, lol.

Double-page supporter
i believe you can't undress just like that anywhere in the world, regardless of gender

Dex-chan lover
Thank you , translation team , for your works . Maybe chapter 15 's raw will be released a few months later .

http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/teisou/ . There was a 3 months gap between chapter 13 and 14 .

I guess this series is just a side project , hobby project of Amahara . Im afraid it will get axed soon .

Amahara 's main project is Interspecies Reviewers , it already has 2 volumes , and even a Light Novel adaption(?) : https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E7%95%B0%E7%A8%AE%E6%97%8F%E3%83%AC%E3%83%93%E3%83%A5%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA-%E3%81%88%E3%81%8F%E3%81%99%E3%81%9F%E3%81%97%E3%83%BC%E3%83%BB%E3%81%A7%E3%81%84%E3%81%9A-%E8%91%89%E5%8E%9F%E9%89%84-ebook/dp/B07L4C6RZ3/

Link to buy the English ebook : https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/interspecies-reviewers-vol-1-amahara/1129247968#/ .

Dex-chan lover
Page 5 : her camel toe , lol .

Page 7 : that is probably the male MC of the hent@i version making a cameo .

Also , the raw of chapter 15 is already available on the official website . I hope we will get a translation soon .

Next chapter is already translated and on the way. Only awaiting typesetting, so hang in there for a bit longer please.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
hahahahaha
i want to see more naked Momona xD

Users who are viewing this thread