Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - High Fever of Unknown Cause from Another World

Dex-chan lover
I still stand incorrected... yet. Expecting Ichikawa to cockblock the guy the next chapter.
The fact that even frame order was copied was hilarious, though.

Double-page supporter
May the Gods bless you Amahara-san, your courage and talent are wasted on us.
Thank you very much for writing what we all wished for.

Dex-chan lover
after sensei confiscated the book , i bet she will spend a lot of time to "investigate" it , lol . free p0rn for her .

a reminder : as stated in chapter 7 , twin-tail girl already lost her virginity/chastity to a pokkin .

see you guys again in 1 month , 2 months or 3 months , when the next chapter comes out .

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames
lost her virginity/chastity to a pokkin
Depends on how one defines virginity, though. I mean, even in real life some wonder if it counts as losing virginity if women break hymen with toys.
Not sure what would be an analog to shlicking without breaking hymen in real life, though, haha.
Also,
> pays money to a manwhore to get laid
> gets r*ped by a random bastard that came out of nowhere
, what are you talking about? And the comedy was like this in hentai as well, so it's just authors humor might not be up your valley.

I would be positively surprised if they'll actually manage to go through with this, but at least i hope it won't be Kawashima backpedaling on the deal. That would be kinda boring.

Users who are viewing this thread