Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Cum-Plete Satisfaction! One Bar Satisfies! Penis! Penis!

Fed-Kun's army
The main character is fit. My speed walk is only about 6 Km per hour when I was at my peak. Ofc I'm a bit on the short side but holy!!!

Contributor
Because who wants to bother with putting in the time and effort to actually get better?

8b.png

Contributor
The Interspecies Reviewers line makes even more sense when you realize the same guy writes both.

Dex-chan lover
She's just gonna get ridiculously good at riding dicks isn't she?

YEP COCK.

Glad for her. Good sex comes with practice and experience rather than just intuition.

Also, the last page was indeed enlightening...

Dex-chan lover
I'm still wondering why this hasn't been slapped with the big red "H" tag.
But oh well...
Still as funny and lewd as expected

Dex-chan lover
That last page... Indeed, who cares if you're the ugliest and fattest bastard ever to walk the Earth if you have perfect sexual skill.

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonWarden

The H tag comes for fundamentally three reasons:

1- The magazine that serializes is an H mag or is an R Rated Doujinshi with an explicit cover in the first place (Which does not mean that the series has to be an H series by default. For examples look into Dowman Sayman works)

2- The content is explicit on showing both reproductive organs and outright sexual intercourse with all the fluids that come with it.

3- Said sexual intercourse is the MAIN SUBJECT of the work having chapters dedicated ONLY to sex scenes. There are pretty plot-driven Hs tho.

That last point is the one that really separates smut from hentai. That's the reason stuff like Tsugumomo is stilll considered smut and that Twitter Comic about straight girls kissing got tagged with an H as fast as a fucking lighting when the specials came out.

Tho it is kinda a stupid separation because we have works always pushing the line. This work for example, comes FROM an H. And maintains a lot of the original spirit.

I know this isn't the kind of answer you wanted xddddd- Just wanted to write something anyway

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time we've seen our hentai protag's imaginary female version in manga form.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu
Thanks for the response. It actually clarifies and muddles things a bit because now that I think about it. So many of the dumb stuff I've read on this site either toe the line or just dive right into it but aren't as explicitly sexual as others with just the smut or even some of the absurd ecchi tags.
One of my favorites, Prison School really shines in this sea of manga.

Users who are viewing this thread