Cheat Mode Farming in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Dwarf Girl

Dex-chan lover
hero got his just deserts hehe. wonder what happened to the rest of the trash party

Dex-chan lover
now it's thoroughly shown that MC is the king of pushovers like every typical trash tier isekai. the isekai farmer manga has much more better MC than this pushover trash smh.

Dex-chan lover
He's so strong but just stood there like a fucking pussy
i guess he's still not aware of his strength at this point(i don't remember this anymore because trash memories are mean to be thrown away) but at the very least he could make ouroborous to beat the guy up especially the moment that fucker grabbed her arm. also he's also like "nah death is too much for this guy" while not having the intention doing anything like legit the guy has intentions of getting his way into the MC's women and MC be thinking "this guy's a devil... yeah he's a bad guy.. and i'm not gonna do anything to him.. yeeaaaaah this is the most appropriate action for this guy"

just finished re-reading this chapter again and fucking hell i remembered again why i dropped this.
it's just sad that trash like this survives and better literatures than this gets axed smh

Dex-chan lover
i guess he's still not aware of his strength at this point(i don't remember this anymore because trash memories are mean to be thrown away) but at the very least he could make ouroborous to beat the guy up especially the moment that fucker grabbed her arm. also he's also like "nah death is too much for this guy" while not having the intention doing anything like legit the guy has intentions of getting his way into the MC's women and MC be thinking "this guy's a devil... yeah he's a bad guy.. and i'm not gonna do anything to him.. yeeaaaaah this is the most appropriate action for this guy"

just finished re-reading this chapter again and fucking hell i remembered again why i dropped this.
it's just sad that trash like this survives and better literatures than this gets axed smh
He is very much aware of how strong he is. He destroyed a spell that was meant to heavily damage a demon lord when he fought the elves.

Author is braindead to not write him beating the shit out of the hero. Idk why. What kind of dumbass doesn't move when they're incredibly angry? Did author just wanted an excuse for "girl power" or some shit?

Dex-chan lover
Did author just wanted an excuse for "girl power" or some shit?
probably this ☝️☝️
but i guess not in an american way of "girl power", author just wants an OP girl for femdom in hindsight considering girls do the first move here even in the later chapters, all girls do the first move and mc be like "i don't hate it at all" in the most ridiculous panel ever and that's the reflection of desire of the author. i guess??

Dex-chan lover
probably this ☝️☝️
but i guess not in an american way of "girl power", author just wants an OP girl for femdom in hindsight considering girls do the first move here even in the later chapters, all girls do the first move and mc be like "i don't hate it at all" in the most ridiculous panel ever and that's the reflection of desire of the author. i guess??
The author definitely has a femdom fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so... Sure, this guy is not a good person, clearly. He abandoned the MC in the woods and such, so he certainly is a bad guy. And he beats up slaves for fun, that's not good, indeed.

But... After he explained how he abandoned his hero training cause he didn't like to put in effort, specifically after that, the MC was like "THIS GUY IS TRASH". And at the end he was talking about turning the guy in to the authorities for abandoning his hero training.

But, but, but... Isn't that EXACTLY what the MC has been doing? Yeah, he was left in the woods, so it's understandable he didn't show up for hero training immediately, so he can't be held accountable for that, but that doesn't mean he'd be off the hook forever, right? But he just set up shop in the woods and stayed there, so shouldn't the MC be a fugitive for the same reason?

Now I ain't saying the MC has a moral responsibility to become a hero just cause that rando king said so, but that same logic applies to this other douchebag as well. So he isn't really bad at all for running away from the hero training and living the way he wants to, so the MC has no cause for calling him trash for that.

He's still an asshole for abandoning the MC and beating up slaves and being rude, etc., but that is that and this is this.

With how many japanese mcs with these kind of mentality, and like the saying goes "books are windows to the world", then I'm safe to assume that japanese men are the same.

One word: pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread