Cheat Mode Farming in Another World

are some chapters uploaded here not uncensored?
earlier chapters had full nudity showing girls nipples and all but from ch 9, the girls boobs seem to not have them
so is that because of the censored version or did they start removing nipples from uncensored as well?
The author comments on that in one of the end things. Basically he got in trouble with the website that was uploading it for Japanese so he had to cut down

Fed-Kun's army
Nope just the translator stopped updating. The manga is ongoing even beyond the original webnovel..
Well i didnt find any raws with more chapters, so i thought it got axed.
I remember some dude saying that its different from the novel where :
the fox enter the harem after MC saves her mom, and he nuke even the loli demon lord.

Well i didnt find any raws with more chapters, so i thought it got axed.
I remember some dude saying that its different from the novel where :
the fox enter the harem after MC saves her mom, and he nuke even the loli demon lord.
I dont remember him fighting the demon lord. But yeah the manga does go beyond the webnovel. For example the characters introduced in vol 6 didn't appear at all in the webnovel . Also the there are quite a few chaps out there. You can check rawkuma to see.

I'll be dropping this way too fast.

Warning for those who want to read an Erotica but was not actually one to begin with.

TL;DR = IT'S ANOTHER SERIES WHERE NEW LOVELY GIRL/S ARE INTRODUCED PER 1-2 CHAPTERS, THEY SOMEHOW GET HORNY AND WANTS TO MATE WITH MC, AND IN THE END, THEY ALWAYS SKIPPED THE SEGGS.

In short = New cute girl » they ate something MC made » they get horny to mate with MC » MC obliged » 1st page they're raring to go » 2nd page it's finished = trash.

Dex-chan lover
Ahem.
This is actually slap-stick comedy with some h-stuff and sexual shenanigans thrown in for good measure. So, if you are looking for some fap material like the guy before me, you are in wrong place.

Users who are viewing this thread