Cheating Men Must Die: The Evil Consort is Busy - Ch. 0 - Prologue

I've skimmed over some of the spoilers and plot and here's my summarisation of the plot:
The is this scum dude (now calling him SD) who is a total misogynistic and generally unpleasant prick. He gets hooked up to the Emperor System, who's aim from what i can roughly tell is to gain energy from him being Emperor (in general how systems work in this series is hit or miss, this isn't too important past the fact that they wont just standby while Luxia does shit) and in this system, there is actually another agent similar to Luxia's case.

So, he is Emperor, but he just shoots his load a lot and and leaves it to his Consorts without care. So his Consorts hold incredible power and are mostly unchecked. They end up killing a large number of people doing shit like birthing in virginal blood and building riduculous palaces. This causes a ton of resentment to form which is why the system calls on Luxia to go fix it.

So tldr, Luxia agrees to go but because there is apparently a difference in time dilation (it has something to do with time) the Mouse is unconscious when they enter. She only has one low-grade item that allows for body snatching on her as other Systems could notice higher grade items.

Tl;Dr This arc happens and then the two agents meet again in another world but they have swapped genders now and are lovers. And they're both in direct conflict with what i think is SD.

Also personal opinion here, could they have given
Consort Yan
here better makeup? Like i get that she's probably supposed to come off as foreign and exotic to a certain extent or something but literally you can do that without giving the mf purple and yellow eyeshadow. In general i'd make some light edits to her design (she looks sorta washed out with her shade of hair and skin put together, maybe make her hair silver for more contrast? idk) but the eyeshadow bugs me out most.

Wait, did it said a gender swap?!
Oh god, oh god. What is this beating...
(BL theme?)
NO!!

At this point, I just want the 2 of them to kiss. Don’t know why.

Edit: Now that I have been blessed with spoilers and new information, I can’t support what I have just said 1 minute ago...

I am confused but cant wait to see whatever the prologue was about
\(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ♬

@HakuShoga If it makes you feel better
The agent and the Scumbag are separate people, although he DOES attempt to sto her from killing the guy for his mission so uh yeah don't ship em.

Users who are viewing this thread