Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 16 Ch. 353 - The immortal mountains can't compare to you -- Runaway

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Fed-Kun's army
Poor mother, man. Yeah she was nothing bad a villain, but remember that she is a mother, and no mother would like her son to be harmed. Women in general are emotional beings, especially mothers, that's why they get swayed and biased during decision making.

Poor mother, man. Yeah she was nothing bad a villain, but remember that she is a mother, and no mother would like her son to be harmed. Women in general are emotional beings, especially mothers, that's why they get swayed and biased during decision making.
I don't think there's anything poor about her though. Everything that has happened is directly related to what she has done. Getting killed by the son she was tying to protect is so ironically just that i love it. It's because she overly indulged her son her ENTIRE life that he ends up like this. Not all mothers are like this just bad ones. If she ever actually disciplined her child maybe they both wouldn't be scumbags.

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahahahaha! You love to see it.
Now the Prince's execution is certain.

Also, nice translation

Banned
Now that is a good development ;) fitting for that bitch. prolly won't kill her cause she is a god or something.

also, heh another Echidna avatar, but mine is sillier

Users who are viewing this thread