Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 16 Ch. 356 - The immortal mountains can't compare to you -- The seal of Heaven and Earth

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

I did not think of repairing the seal lol. That being said, why did the demon ML leave them alone for 3 days? I have a feeling that he will attack when they're doing the ceremony to repair the seal...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the other meeting attendants were doing in that time. They just left a meeting were the conclusion of it was "we're so, so very screwed".

Dex-chan lover
The two old men are sus asf....well, they were on the empress side....
Inb4, they'll mess something just to gain the demon's favor

thanks for the chapter!

I did not think of repairing the seal lol. That being said, why did the demon ML leave them alone for 3 days? I have a feeling that he will attack when they're doing the ceremony to repair the seal...
ML should be cultivating his newfound powers, iirc he has to do that to destroy everything. He's hiding well and probably don't know that the seaò can be restored

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the other meeting attendants were doing in that time. They just left a meeting were the conclusion of it was "we're so, so very screwed".
probably prepare for war. They won't win against a Demon God, but that doesn't mean they should give up without fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is going on anymore, is the next arc like this too?
why are you confused? This series is always straight to the point, it's simple as hell.

In case truly did not understand what's going on: ML and his mother plotted to kill MC by turning him into a demon but the plan backfired, which made the ML the demon. His mother tried to save her son's life, failed and died, but still ordered the heavenly seal (which is a living thing with personality) to protect him. The ML and FL fled away with the seal, and then the ML went crazy, killed the FL and turned super powerful. He then destroyed the seal, the only thing capable of stopping him. Now, MC have to find a fragment of the seal to remake it.

ML: male lead of the novel
FL: female lead of the novel
MC: main character

Dex-chan lover
I guess instead of pull a new Seal out of someone's arse we will just remake it.

Users who are viewing this thread