Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 16 Ch. 358 - The immortal mountains can’t compare to you — Ultimate Battle

Dex-chan lover
What a nothing burger, lol.
The last three arcs, all taking place in same-ish xianxia/historical Chinese worlds, are already blurring together, if I'm being honest. I hope we get a fresh new setting that'll stand out a little, and perhaps a few memorable characters as a sweet bonus, too.

If there's one thing I'm kinda intrigued about, it's that time the bamboo rat called Su Luxia by her name instead of his usual "esteemed host". It might be a clue towards the overarching narrative, which actually wasn't expanded upon at all in this impossibly long arc. Its only gimmick was genderswap, and I haven't noticed Su Luxia behaving any differently anyway...

Dex-chan lover
eh, finally died I guess but just like this entire arc it was lackluster of an ending.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I was sort of hoping she'd lose.

So...learned skills are retained to all future stories and can be used (as long as you have the adequate power/level).

Banned
What do you mean thank tiantian/seal? Fuck that little shit... he is the reason this douche even became a demon god by listening to the bitch empress.

and that FL sure didn't quite deserve to die to ml like that, deserved to suffer to mc. This arc kinda sucked lol

Users who are viewing this thread