Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 18 Ch. 407 - The Real Heiress Wants to Make a Comeback - Tears Behind Bars

Fed-Kun's army
While calls are generally recorded and how Su Luxia brings up something strange like "sacred magic", the fake daughter is the one flipping her shit over this stuff, making her appear to be the insane one.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! yeyy done with an arc and we got to see kawana! (arc 10 villain, ik she's a biitch but i love her lol)
ohhh yet another fragment of zero's soul? ig it's on the smaller side since he cant see rattie🤔i swear im shipping slx sooo hard with zero😭😭 and he's cute so i'm all for it!
ig next chapter will be the last chapter of this arc right? looking forward to the next story!

Dex-chan lover
lmao the artist straight up used the shoulder patch and emblems of the People's Police

Dex-chan lover
I read Zero :finnawoke: noice, another one, this arc gains a few points just because Xiaxia most likely found another fragment

Btw, when she stays in the mission world, I guess she never have relationships? Like, if a heir is needed, she takes an orphan and raises them, right? Like in that story where she became the empress and then returned for a second mission and met her "son".
No wait....iirc, at least once or twice she stayed and truly loved a ML, right?....Was it the actress arc? That she stayed till old age?

Double-page supporter
I read Zero :finnawoke: noice, another one, this arc gains a few points just because Xiaxia most likely found another fragment

Btw, when she stays in the mission world, I guess she never have relationships? Like, if a heir is needed, she takes an orphan and raises them, right? Like in that story where she became the empress and then returned for a second mission and met her "son".
No wait....iirc, at least once or twice she stayed and truly loved a ML, right?....Was it the actress arc? That she stayed till old age?
The actress was Arc 2 and she doesn't age so stayed until her husband died.

Double-page supporter
Is the woman at the end of the chat (not in it, the partial figure) from the romance system?

Dex-chan lover
The reason why I stay committed each arc is to see the group chat every time.
I agree, group chat is hilarious, a parting shot to whatever petty villain ruled the arc. Even if I don't quite remember who is who at this point. lol

Dex-chan lover
Kinda a disappointing arc. But, whatever. Group chat was fun lol. Ah well. Wonder what next arc will be.

Dex-chan lover
A nice and concise ending, nothing dragged out like that cult dude

Users who are viewing this thread