Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 19 Ch. 411 - Rebirth of the Demonic Lord - A Direct Provocation

Dex-chan lover
Wait Luo Luo was supposed to be wearing a military uniform?? Yeah, looks like she deserves to be called out. I can see that half the fun of this arc will be her cutting down the female antagonist and the other half anticipating when the identity of the researcher guy will come out.

Dex-chan lover
Such an aesthetically interesting arc. A magic soldier aristocracy using cultivation with a western skin.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!

btw, is this the first arc where Su Luxia is outright stating that she's going after the villain/villainess? Honestly I like it, it's refreshing.
Dunno about being the first but I think she did declare of going toe to toe with Nanako right to her face in Vol 10

Dex-chan lover
Dunno about being the first but I think she did declare of going toe to toe with Nanako right to her face in Vol 10
she didn't outright say that at first though, Nanako and her was doing the whole passive aggressive thing for a while before fighting against each other fr.

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking funny,
Su Luxia straight up admitting that she aiming to fuck over what's her name? Specifically?
Gold 10/10

If I was some noble who altered their Uniform I would 100% support this kind of blatant (justfied) work discrimination. Maybe lemme get my popcorn first.

Also the fact that only we know that glasses is actually the obsessed freak from hundreds of chapters back is a wonderful writing decision.

It not only helps make sense as to why the guy is helping Su Luxia rn, it's gonna blindside her completely later on. Hope he becomes the actual antagonist of the arc. The battle of wits these two would have is something I need to see and would make all of this so much more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! um is it me or did her persona change completely? she was calm yet scheming usually, not this much on the offensive and playful... i wonder what happened, is she trying to mimic original slx's persona?

Dex-chan lover
This stupid piece of shite calling Luxia a villainess woman must be the male lead of this world

Users who are viewing this thread