Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 19 Ch. 422 - Rebirth of the Demonic Lord - The Proposal

Group Leader
I apologize to the person that I replied in the previous thread about the weird depictions being "only a one-time thing" beforehand, the "SLX turning from child to adult" scene was completely blotted out from my mind at the time.

However, this should genuinely be the last time. Child SLX does not appear in this arc again.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly, adult Luxia.

I'm glad we're back to normal. As adorable as Tiny Luxia was, I prefer my shrinkflation in my groceries, where it belongs.

Also, it'll be nice if Jing Chen ends up not being adversarial or clingy. He is a fellow Su Luxia appreciator, after all.

Aggregator gang
Is...dude M? (both dude)
Masochist? LMAO.

He does see Xia-xia his goddess so he won't dare do anything bad to our Xia-xia. And I'm sure he doesn't mind dying in her hands...the only true yandere of this whole CMMD manhua. And it seems like A Xia understood his depth more than her rat. I usually don't like yanderes but oh man...

ᕦ༼ ~ •́ ₒ •̀ ~ ༽ᕤ

For such a lovey-dovey couple, the FL and ML in this story don't seem to have that much trust in each other.

Users who are viewing this thread