Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 19 Ch. 425 - Rebirth of the Demonic Lord - Marital Dispute

Dex-chan lover
"Fuck are you dawdling for?? Take screenshots you fools" they said that as he was being strangled to death.
That is genuinely one of the most fucked up things you could say in that situation (and the fact that some people do act like that irl too is horrifying).

anw, thanks for the chapter, I'm looking forward to the fall out of this idiotic couple.

Fed-Kun's army
"Fuck are you dawdling for?? Take screenshots you fools" they said that as he was being strangled to death.
That is genuinely one of the most fucked up things you could say in that situation (and the fact that some people do act like that irl too is horrifying).

anw, thanks for the chapter, I'm looking forward to the fall out of this idiotic couple.
What else can they do except call police? At least taking screenshot/video there is evidence. Tho I don't know if livestreams also auto records it

Dex-chan lover
What else can they do except call police? At least taking screenshot/video there is evidence. Tho I don't know if livestreams also auto records it
just taking videos/screenshots of her having corpse puppets are enough to land her ass in jail for practicing The Evil Way.

they want to take screenshots of him being strangled because watching people being killed/hurt is a fucking kink for some degenerates.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread