Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 19 Ch. 426 - Rebirth of the Demonic Lord - Jailbreak

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, I wonder if he plans to have the military finish her off after she takes out her ex since she'll be a "dangerous escaped criminal"?

Dear Mr. Yandere, why did you let her go?

I hope Luxia will find out about this, and keep her distance from him.

So it goes accordingly to what Luxia says
Plus her plot armor hasn't given her the power up yet

Well Luxia wanted her free since she's the one that's gonna kill the other dude, so basically he was just helping her and speeding the process

Guys... we're 400 and 26 chapter in and we've gotten like one tiny clue about the blonde guy that su Luxia is attached to. I forget his name, but will it ever even be relevant at this rate?🤷🏽‍♀️

I can’t say too much about it, but yes! I get super impatient for updates so I MTL a lot (tip: with manhua, if you’re mobile and have the google translate app, just snap screenshots and send it over to select photo and it’ll translate whatever’s on the screenshot)

And since this is a Quick Transmigration manhua, if you didn’t know depending on the author they can be really really long. (From an avid QT enjoyer)

Well Luxia wanted her free since she's the one that's gonna kill the other dude, so basically he was just helping her and speeding the process
She did, but only if it is due to the plot armor, not because of the yandere.

Dex-chan lover
Plot armour my arse, her senior brother broke her out for benefits

Dex-chan lover
Guys... we're 400 and 26 chapter in and we've gotten like one tiny clue about the blonde guy that su Luxia is attached to. I forget his name, but will it ever even be relevant at this rate?🤷🏽‍♀️
It will be a long long time before it happens, coming from a person who had read transmigration genre like this.

Usually on second/third to last arc will it finally author conclude it, beside that it will only little clue.

Dex-chan lover
I just binged the entire arc so far and i’m liking it!! I love bringing back an old character. It adds a welcome level of intrigue

Aggregator gang
It will be a long long time before it happens, coming from a person who had read transmigration genre like this.

Usually on second/third to last arc will it finally author conclude it, beside that it will only little clue.
Ngl I'm not prepared for seeing the end of CMMD, no, my heart probably will hurt knowing years I've been reading this already, Su Lu Xia our queen.
I just binged the entire arc so far and i’m liking it!! I love bringing back an old character. It adds a welcome level of intrigue
New reader? Let's GOOOOOOO!

Users who are viewing this thread