Cheating Men Must Die

The new cover’s got me hyped!!!

Looks like she’s gonna be kicking ass in the next story!

@MinGenius cruel, yes, but he’s not as perfectly innocent as you made him out to be. I mean I’m very sure it was even mentioned in the manhua that it’d have been different had he not have asked her to just kill herself.

The line being, “If Min Mingzhe just rejected Su Luxia that time and did not ask her to die directly, the ending today might have been different.”

Rejecting someone is fine and is very well within your right but seeing someone depressed and reaching out to you (plus literally on the edge of suicide), he could’ve shown some humanity by trying to stop her or at least not put her down even more than she already was.

He was looking at her when she made the call but he insulted her and told her to hurry it up and just do it.

Though obviously if Su Luxia was threatening him to date her with her life that’d be different but I don’t think that was what’s happening. I think she was just trying to find even the least bit of reason for her to live on and since Min Mingzhe once saved her, she might’ve thought he’d extend that kindness to her again. She was wrong though. :p

I’ve wanted to read these types of revenge stories before. Just because. Stories have holes in it, but it gives you a sense of satisfaction. I finished the whole thing in 2-3 hrs. Want more

Oh all these men fall for fake bitch! Don't show any mercy. Kill all those scum! Bastards! My lovely Goddess SuLuxia always so cool~~~ 💗💗💗💋

While the amount of 1 dimensional dumbasses in this turn me off at first, i can understand why the characters are forgettable at best. In a story where the mc is constantly hopping worlds, it would make sense for the characters to be so unlikeable the audience won't have any feelings for them just a few minutes after finishing their world/arc. Why should they? The characters would get replaced with another characters with brain the size of a peanut anyway.

The only arc that i like is the actress one. Simply bc only the cheating male lead get the short end of the stick. I feel like this is the only arc that stays true to the title where the cheating man got fecked while everyone else got their happy end, even the girl he's cheating with. The moment she realised she's being used she's just "aight imma head out but not before putting a nail on your coffin."
The whole arc could be boiled down to that one jojo meme where a guy got kicked around by 2 guys and another guy decides to join in lmao.

If you just want to see characters with negative iq get screwed by the mc bc they're too stupid too exist the universe needs an outsider to off them then you'll definitely get some amusement from this.

It's certainly is a nice distraction while waiting for your favourite manga/manhwa/whatever update

Yes, I'm very excited about this new arc! And I hope that Su Luxia doesn't actually have to romance that dumbass senior discipline brother... trample him under your feet, girl! Trample them all -- they deserve it!

Sooooo, can someone tell what they mean by cultivation? Is it "how close they are to God-hood/enlightenment?"

Group Leader
@BlueMe Sort of? cultivation is cultivation. It’s a common type of Chinese novel. You should try looking up online “what is a cultivation story.”

I noticed that the second cover for this arc gave her bright purple eyes. I wonder how she got those...could it be a power-up? Ahhh, I've been so excited for this arc ever since that arc where she had short hair.

MC is a complete psychopath who kills with no remorse, and does so with no reason. Also she is incredibly two-faced. Absolute garbage, strongly suggest avoiding this one, as reading it is just irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread