Cheating Men Must Die

from how she has acted in earlier chaps, she is a sadist that likes both genders

Group Leader
até agora estou perdido, e não entendi essa descrição ,estou no cap 2, alguém pode fazer uma explicação para mim ?, ta foda não saber oque ta ocorrendo.

I was told that the latest mission she’s on now is going to be a lesbian one, I have nothing against lesbians but I sort of don’t want it to be tho that’s just my opinion ✨👏🤗👉👈❤️

@KiwiBloodfallen

She was bound to have to trick at least one female protagonist since that's just the nature of this manhwa. She also just radiates Bi energy. If she does end up in a Yuri setting, it wouldn't be that shocking. I suggest you don't read this manhwa if you are uncomfortable with a variety of pairings because I feel that it will try to explore ALL pairings and relationships. That includes same-sex relationships.

I'm really excited for a wlw arc. I have nothing against straight people but I sort of don't want it. That's just my opinion hehe(◕ᴗ◕✿)

YESSSS WLW ARCCCC I AM L I V I N G THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST ARC SO FAR!!!! WE CAN ONLY HOPE TO GET A SECOND ONE

@Dhonatan basicamente, o manhua é sobre uma FL que entra em diferentes cenários de relações e tenta vingar uma das personagens (que sofreu algum tipo de injustiça). Ela ganha pontos conforme o quão bem sucedida é nas suas missões (de vingar a personagem) e eventualmente pode comprar items que a ajudem de uma forma ou de outra a concluir outras missões.
Espero ter ajudado... 😅

The protagonist is OP and the stories aren't connected. However it's still a really fun story that I enjoy a lot! Who doesn't love a good revenge story 😊?

Dex-chan lover
After 100 chapters I've got to sy the character designs are really good xD
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread