Cheating Men Must Die

The way this is going, there are two solutions.
1.SuLuxia somehow win through idk. It might get quite bs
2.She also gets laid and somehow that solves the problem idk

I think Su Luxia's going to win by conquering the other two men - I mean what's done is done, his affection level is already at 100. It also just seems... a bit unrealistic (?) if our MC won over all three men in that world
For me the main difference between their approaches is that Nanako always tries to seduce them with her body, while Su Luxia plays with them psychologically. She really doesn't want to touch them or have sex with them and always tries to keep it clean
I'm sure at least one of the other two guys is a stoic person (like those germaphobic, black-haired isekai dukes) who doesn't like touchy women, in which they'll start disliking Nanako

The fuck, why is Nanako always dressed like a hoe?
I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if she would appear naked at work. ._.
Also I think it's pathetic that she used the system to be pretty. Without it she wouldn't stand a chance.

I like the 2nd male lead first appearance! But why did he blush do easilyyy? I don’t like easy boyss

Even though she have the system she still rely on using her cheap body, really stupid -_-
I hope author will reveal later that she have std and infected the first male lead bc we all know she already surpassed the thousands marks lol

I knew my goddess would never lose to such a cheap person like that. You may have won the battle, but you haven't won the war. Go spread your legs elsewhere 😜

Before anyone gets their hopes up for this second male lead... He's a huge scumbag too.. the one u want to slap and kick over and over again🙄

Just want to say that I don't think the slut-shaming in the comments is ok. It irks me as well that the only tactic Nanako has is using her body on men, but saying she dresses like a hoe and stuff - not cool. Yes she causes a lot of men to cheat with the system, while they're in a strictly monogamous relationship, and that marks her as scum, but calling her a whore for her clothing or having casual/promiscuous sex is really... offensive to me.

Bruh, why do I feel like they'll all come crawling back wanting her after all three were shitty to her thus making her actually win the game

OFC queen doesn't give a shit about them and get some??? secret male lead??? or something

Users who are viewing this thread