Cheating Men Must Die

Love this entire manhua but the latest arc really let me down. I keep seeing plot holes and the fact that we are only on the second guy out of three and it’s ALREADY this long? I’m just waiting for it to end and we can FINALLY move onto the next arc.

And why are people shipping our Luxia with that slut? That slut is nothing compared to our ghost hunter gal. She doesn’t even deserve to be at the feet of our Luxia ships

Dex-chan lover
pretty interesting series. Its nothing amazing but its pretty fun to read I'd say its a 7 or 8/10. But what I wanna know is what happens to the bodies she leaves behind when she returns to whatever that space is. Do they Die? or do they just keep on living as if she was still in them?

pretty interesting series. Its nothing amazing but its pretty fun to read I'd say its a 7 or 8/10. But what I wanna know is what happens to the bodies she leaves behind when she returns to whatever that space is. Do they Die? or do they just keep on living as if she was still in them?
I think it was mentioned previously somewhere in the series, but essentially the body either go into stasis (like vampire arc), she’s counted as dead (feng Wu Shuang arc), or she officially “leaves” the world with no body left behind (like Taoist master arc). Though MC often “takes leave“ from her job to live out some more years in the body instead of just outright leaving after her work is done.

Dex-chan lover
Good work, I just want more more more...... I started to not want more after they kept focusing on the hinting of future events regarding certain external conflicts of systems.... Like ok, have multiple systems exist, but I feel like the author rushed it a bit with the demon system... I'd have showed a few more systems, maybe even reference Japan's version in a game world or mmo before just flat-out mentioning "oh by the way, there's gonna be a major conflict between two systems"

I thought volume 17 would be a fail but the overpowered amulet that no one can see but our lady is an interesting development. I wonder how they are going to take it when they can't "take it".

Do you guys take over the animated cheating men must die too?

Nevertheless thank you for translating 😘

Volume 11 Ch. 217 - 238 has got to be the worst arc so far and the lowest point of this wuxia/comic, nothing really matters, the evil FL can time travel so for the majority of the arc she just turns back time and resets everything back over, and over, and over again until near the end of the story arc where the story picks back up again (around chapter 232), the MC eventually gets wise to what's happening just as she's about to win, then she proceeds to win as she always does.

If you want my advice, do what I did... just skip the arc entirely or just look at the colorful pictures and skim past the majority of this arc (skip to chapter 232 onwards) if you can because it's real painful. This arc wastes time unnecessarily, it takes too long for any plot to happen.
:fml:
F this time travel arc in particular, hope to never see that kind of shit again. So fucking pissed I wasted my time
:aquadrink:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck do these chinese comics/manhua go on for so goddamn long?
I read like 6-7 different arcs years ago and I'm like "surely, the end is in sight after all that?"

Users who are viewing this thread