Cheating Men Must Die

I really like this arc, in the beginning I didn't, but it's become one of my favorites.

I love how Min Mingzhe was like "You guys know her?" HUGGGGG lmfaooooo XD
Thank you! I am interested how the end will come together with everyone facing her. :p Jingchen really is working hard!

Out of everyone who has fallen in love with Su Luxia, who is your favorite?? Mine is the newest edition Ling Ling, the other guys are pretty cruddy in comparison.
Like in order, the first one (Palace Harem) was sooooo good and the emperor sucked so I get why he isn't there. But why didn't they include her son in the group chat?!
The second one is the movie queen one with Gu Chen but I feel like he got to live a fulfilling 50 years with her so he shouldn't be in the chat.
Afterwards is the vampire story, but I feel like Xavier just didn't interact enough with the mc to fall in love with her, but with how he was left behind it makes sense why he is in the chat. It's just that the connection wasn't there like the other dudes who fell for her.
Next arc was the elegant socialite, I mean... idk what to say about the guy in that story. He should be in the chat though, idk why he isn't. Guess he wasn't good looking enough lol.
The next dude was the who killed himself for her. Let's just say he has issues.... Rich trash who can't appreciate what he has. Still, when the mc wiped all memories of her was a little cruel, but ig he might've deserved it.
The last guy is my least favorite, the gosh darn cultivator who went insane. He's the one I look forward to least when meeting our mc. I'm so conflicted because it would be a great story if they met again but, that guy is so garbage idk if I actually do want to see him again.
Finally is our precious Ling Ling, she is such a precious cinnamon roll that we must keep safe.
Lol this is just a rant of how much I hate almost all the characters lol.

Yeeess, thank you so much !!! Yaaaayyyy!!!
That hint though...was it really helpful??
Also...did you really just give her a keychain with your face as a mascot as a parting gift lmao ?!?!! I guess a chibi version of Xiaxia is cute but still !!😭😂😂💜💜

I just remembered Min Minghze...
.his story was kinda harsh though, I mean he's bad but it's not like he did anything really worthy of him getting that kinda end he was more of a spectator, it's bad it's true but still he wasn't nearly as bad as all the other scums so I don't understand why he got such a bad end poor baby !!!

@MinGenius Personally I did not like Mingzhe because he literally told Su Luxia in the beginning to kill herself and was really apathetic towards her. You don't have to be attracted to someone to treat anyone nicely. How he urged her to take their life is the defining thing that made him a scumbag in my eyes. And suddenly he wants to switch up his personality because she suddenly becomes desirable to him? Bruh. I don't think he ever even realised the real extent of his mistakes. Anyways, I really liked that arc because justice was served. I feel like those kinds of MLs are always romanticised and never truly redeemed/realise their mistakes, AND SOMEHOWWWWWW get with the FL. welp chile anyways thats just my opinion

cnd

It appears author nim is setting it up for Su Luxia to meet back up with people she's least behind. Personally, I like the last girl the most, but the cultivator guy was indeed interesting. I don't actually think he was trash as others might tbh.

Double-page supporter
This series as all good mawnhua have the derp eyes every now and then just look at the eyes every now and then

@Hello03 I think that
her son doesn't appear in the chat because she's going back to that world in the next arc. I glanced at the preview images on the official raw page and saw a character that looks just like him and others dressed in the same period style.
I could be wrong, though.

So why hasn’t this been updated in more than a week? I hope it isn’t dropped.

I know that a week isn’t really that much (especially considering some manga only update once every 2-3 months) but since it normally updates every 2-3 days or so I’m getting worried.

@arutsuki of course they can take a break :p Never said they couldn't. And even if they do decide to no longer translate this manhua it's none of my business.

I'm was just wondering because I've lost so many good manga/manhwa/manhua the last couple of weeks (licensing, DMCAs, groups quitting etc).

Users who are viewing this thread