Cherry Teacher Sakura Naoki

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the series so I hope this is going to be continued soon

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I remember I avoided this for the longest time because I was sure it was a harem. Glad my life was so boring and empty that I decided to give it a try.

Dex-chan lover
No you mark it complete when we have 3 vol. with 30-40 chapters in this site not when the original run is complete.

you can just state that it ended at vol 3 in the description.

RS

Contributor
@greatninja3 "Ongoing" and "completed" really is for the publishing status, not the translation one.

Given that a work can be translated into several languages, you can't use it for that.

Contributor
@greatninja3 Yep, the "complete" means that the series itself is finished in publication only, not for the scanlation status. There already is a suggestion in the forums about implementing a scalation progress (for languages/country of origin) to help stop this type of confusion.

Dex-chan lover
it even says 'pub. status', not translation/scanlation status. so i don't understand why there would be any confusion in the first place...

Contributor
How did this only get 43 chapters? The humor is on point, and I'm certain the fanservice would help get readers too.

RS

Contributor
@xunder It's not ongoing, but complete. Pub. status stands for the publishing status: https://mangadex.org/thread/5328/adding-new-manga

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, seriously... how can I NOT find any hentai of this mangaka? Mindblowed....

Users who are viewing this thread