Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - Yell

Dex-chan lover
no no no no no no no FUCK NO DONT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How convenient Shige decided to go pay Sei a visit right when he was going out of his house on a whim, at 4 in the morning no less.
Hack writing.

@JosMenLed And that's exactly what the more shameless among us are in this ride for - shock factor, convenient plot twists to maximise said shock factor, and cheap thrills. It's what the writer does best, take it for what it's worth

Dex-chan lover
wtf
interesting
i thought his mind wasn't all there to remember addresses and stuff

as if anyone thought it wouldn't get any creepier
like this mc is meant to draw psychopaths

@JosMenLed you seem to assume that it's right as Seiichi came out of the house. Why? He woke up a 3:25am, and "4 in the morning" could be more than one hour after that. How long did Seiichi stay outside, eyes closed, taking in the snow? We don't know if it was 15mn or 1h.

Also it's not like they're bumping into each other in a place none of them usually go to. He was in front of the house and Shigeru came specifically to find him... If Seiichi wasn't outside he probably would have knocked the door or thrown something at the window or whatever.

So not sure what you're seeing that seems too far-fetched.

nooooo i thought we were finally going to get to seiichi's happy end. i just want to see this kid smile this is so sad.

Ah, shit. Disabled cousin is going to take Seiichi into a guilt trip all of a sudden. Well, Oshimi needed to tie all loose ends, I suppose.

It seems to me to be an illusion, even a dream. Shige's house isn't that close to Kei's house. This cannot be possible, that a person with a physical disability could walk for miles.
Normally when they make mutual visits, they make the trip by car. And I would be surprised if he took a cab knowing that his mother keeps an eye on him all the time, besides the bad weather.
The weather situation. Kei's sudden exit, and the coincidence that Shuge shows up at his house at the same time. That is clearly a dream. <<DONTRYME, Shuzo>> è_é

Dex-chan lover
O fuk o shid o no o god y

But ye, it must be an illusion. It would be quite the coincidence for Shiggydiggy to walk all that way and reach Sei's house as soon as Sei walked out.

Users who are viewing this thread