Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - Yell

Fed-Kun's army
Welcome to the writers trademark experience newcomers! Can't wait to see what glorious outcome of this scenario awaits us.
They probably don't Fall to the ground, roll around in the snow and laugh hapilly ever afterwards and all's good. LOL

Double-page supporter
This Manga doesn't know when to stop... continuing to toy with the reader's mental 😣

''This cannot be real, no way. I think Sei is gonna commit suicide''
That's what I figure too. During his mother's imprisonment it seems that he hasn't been able to meet with Shige and convey his emotions (regret/remorse/sympathy) and understand his POV. With that doubt of not knowing Shige's feelings plus the sense of responsibility and guilt that Sei may feel about his own survival from being thrown off and his mother's failed attempt to ''finish what she started'' (with Shige, as stand-in for MC and unexpected victim) he probably wants to atone and take his own life and Shige's appearance is only in his head.

For all of you who feel super-bad for the MC and wish for a happy ending for him, I've just gotta say....you picked up an Oshimi Shuzo manga, it's only fair that you be prepared for the consequences. Even if you get your happy endng, it won't be before your mind has been screwed, patched-up, smoothed-out...and then screwed over again

Supporter
Wait a tick, Shige's house is a car ride away, and the mountain a longer car ride from Sei's house. The incline up through the mountain trail to the summit is pretty steep, too steep for Shige in his condition, and while there's a thick layer of snow. Also, how the Hell did he get there without his parents realizing he was gone? Are we expected to believe that he, in his mental and physical state, was able to sneak out his house undetected? Testing my suspension of disbelief here...Lemme guess, all just a dream?

Fed-Kun's army
Gyaddamit my boy cannot catch a break. Also my heart breaks for Shigeru. He seems like he's in a state of mental delirium due the physical and mental trauma of what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread