Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Discovery

Supporter
This woman is such a manipulator, lol. The way she touches Sei, presses him right into her chest, lets him hold her in a way that a son should not hold onto his mother. Then, she turns around acts all puritanical. She is ingraining within him a desire only for her, and at the same time, keeping those desires on a short leash, tightly contained. Somehow, I'm not thinking that his almost-girlfriend is going to be all that sympathetic to him. We will probably find out from her father that 'she runs off from time to time in a huff, always comes back...'; her dramatics are mere teenage angst. School is going to get even rougher for Sei if she reveals certain things.

Aggregator gang
Yeah when the cum shorts came out I was like “man am I glad that wasn’t fukiishi’s bloody shorts” I was so relieved

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Fed-Kun's army
I'm actually speechless. This isn't surprising from her but I'm still disgusted her possessiveness with her son, and his sexuality is nothing new, but knowing that they are gonna be alone for a while makes me feel ill. Either she continue to abuse Sei sexually or she will find a way to punish him for having the audacity to have sexual milestones with someone who his isn't his mother.

Fed-Kun's army
Growing up my dad and I's relationship bordered on emotional incest. And let me tell you the obsession my dad had with my sexuality and crushes I had was so uncomfortable. So I can somewhat empathize with how Sei feels now. I was also not educated about sex, then made to feel dirty when i discovered things about it. It's worse for sei since his mother clearly has the intentions to go further into not just emotional incest. I scared to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread