Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - Explanation

Group Leader
@flavorful there are no back chapters. You can find all the previous ones on sites like mangakakalot,if you bother googling it.

hypocrites. praise the downfall of ms but still illegally uploading. amazing

@tarjel a far cry. it was inevitable, i pay for viz so it didn't matter either way for me but who ever is posting is tooting there own horn yet doing the same as the ones that they dislike

@getterscum how is stating facts rustling jimmies? both are doing illegal shit, don’t be happy about one getting in trouble yet do the same thing that got them in trouble

@orochijes never said I don’t read illegals just don’t go tooting your own horn and do the exact same thing you didn’t like someone else doing

Dex-chan lover
His mind is pretty much back to normal.

After he confesses to having a psychotic breakdown.

I know that shitty manga is not representative of reality, but it does make you think that japan's mental health care institutions are really far behind the times.

@hiesui,

Could we consider the statement to be a sarcasm aimed at u/bentoki?
With the word "a True Hero there", It does sound like one to me.
Instead of @Tarjel "praising" him?

A benefit of doubt before we drop the word "hypocrites".

Double-page supporter
It's sad seeing the boy being so much of a degenerate now and I don't think he'll recover from his mother brainwash soon enough. Knowing this author and based off on his last work - Aku no Hana - the ending on this won't be pretty.

Lux

Power Uploader
In all the fictional stories i read i've never seen a more diabolical and malignant character than this bitch. She purposely said these things about Sei and Yuiko in front of the others in order that he would be laughed at and bullied even more later. She knows that the more Sei becomes withdrawn from society the more he remains dependent on her, she doesn't want her son to grow up and be independent, she wants him to stay her innocent plaything.

Dex-chan lover
@loki266 Aku no Hana had a somewhat happy ending. But yeah I can't see this kid being able to function normally after going through this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread