Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 9 Ch. 70 - Farewell

almost started crying and then saw the comments point out that this is just her being manipulative again
she's too good

Double-page supporter
What a fucked up piece of shit... she wanted to ruin his life and make he scarred for life before leaving

Fed-Kun's army
that boy is completely and irreversibly fucked in the head now, as if that wasn't obvious enough already

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Its a real shame because he could have lived a great life with fukishi, but then his mom fucked him over. and now he will never be the same again, his mom destroyed him and left him all alone. Truly despicable

Man I feel so sick I just want Sei to be happy and mother telling him to live according to his heart is good but it is way too late and sudden how the hell can he even recover from all this

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna believe her words are genuine. And she genuinely regrets being abusive. And wants him to live a better life without her. But considering that she's broken him down, crushed him, made withdraw all his autonomy, and deprived him of all his desires, her words are beyond cruel. How is going follow his desires when she made him only desire her. How is he gonna love without her when she made sure he couldn't.

Fed-Kun's army
Before this volume, last time we saw the dad he was done, so it's surprising to see he still cares. I guess it's her words that are haunting she still frames each sentence to him in way he can't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread