Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - I have mixed feelings...

Dex-chan lover
It's gotta suck to be a familiar that's constantly being threatened to become a meal

Dex-chan lover
that bunny slime is too damn adorable . . .also because of a youtube video I saw recently I can't not think now it looks like a damn digimon

Dex-chan lover
@Tych Almost every Digimon below the Rookie evolution kind of look like puffballs with ears, eyes, and sometimes horns.

Dex-chan lover
She should deliver some AoE destruction upon the monster flood, from a suitable high place with good visibility. Her weakest attack spell from back then had quite a lot of power, so if she tried her strongest one, it could win a battle all on its own. Plus with her personality, operating from a safe distance would be a whole lot better than close combat.

Dex-chan lover
If her mind is constantly regressing closer to a 10 year old instead of just being a fixed mixed amount, that would kinda suck honestly. Would hate to know something like that's happening to me.

I actually like that she's mentally regressing a bit - it makes her feel less like a creepy adult in a child's body, intentional or not. It also takes away a bit from her OP status, because obviously this new world and body are influencing her, too, not just the other way around. I'm curious to see whether her memories of her past life will disappear, too. I really hope not and I'm not expecting it to, because honestly, that would be a fate worse than death. At least in death, you still remain yourself!

Its hard to believe she's actually a 19 year old but if her mind is regressing i'm curious how fast the process is for her to be mentally 8

Dex-chan lover
When I was 19 I was just idiot who pretend to be cool and acted like everything just as planned. When I was 8 I only walk around followed people like little chick.

Dex-chan lover
When is he going to digivolve that thing on his head. Warp Digivolve it, solve this whole issue.

Physiologically, this makes sense. If an adult's "consciousness" were crammed into the brain of a much younger child, the child's physiology would naturally have a great impact on that adult "person's" perception of the world, their emotional/mental health, etc.

It's kind of like trying to jam a 6-pack of beer into a cooler bag that will only hold 4 cans. It doesn't quite fit well, and the container isn't quite suited for it, so you're going to have to get rid of a couple of cans, or else the cooler bag is going to break. In this case, the cooler bag is her new brain, so breaking it might be a bad idea... so she regresses a bit so her consciousness can fit in the new brain more easily... or something like that, maybe?

It's always hard trying to figure out if these isekais are going to play it seriously or if they're going to fake me out and wind up playing it dumb after all.

Users who are viewing this thread