Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Argo, the one who loves water

Dex-chan lover
what kind of bullshit is that, MC was the one who used the ice magic and defeated Leviathan so why did that guy get the summon? because he loves water? what did he do to show him loving water?

Wait how come he got the blessing???? He just threw his sword into its eye while MC froze all the water and stuff!!! Ugh but I guess we don’t want MC to be tooo OP >_>

Aggregator gang
"leave fighting in water to me" and then he drowns with everyone else wtf.

Of course they had to include the shitty game mechanic of whoever gets the last hit gets all the reward

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer Yeah, it really fights against my sense of justice. He didn't even thank Yuri, just accepted it as a par for the course. It's kind of weird none of them seem to realise Yuri is stronger than all of them. Noir is Yuri's best and most trustworthy ally, without a question.

Just a reminder that everything she says "becomes true".
Just like she said that "i have amnesia" she started to forget things.
She said that she is a little girl, now she can only act and think like a little girl.
She said that her goal is to find the sage tower, but she probably forgot the reason(to comeback to her original world).

Just now she omitted information about level ups, probably, from now on, she will start to believe that she can grow from battles and forget the concept of level up.

Little by little she is losing her old self and becoming someone else.

That is the only reason i keep reading this isekai, i want to see her breaking point.

Group Leader
@joel7686 tbh I kind of want her to forgot about going back. Dont get meg wrong I understand it's kind of the plot of the Story about her wanting to get back but sometimes it's gets annoying. She cant even remember really why She wants to get back. I hope they get to to sage tower quite Soon so She can qive up about going back. It's really obvios She Will remain in this world so the whole stuff about wanting to go back is a Little tiring.

Dex-chan lover
She got the system notification that summoning skill leviathan was acquired so maybe the mc can summon it too.

But if she didn't, then yeah it seems a bit unfair that the mc who did the heavy lifting with her magic didn't get the blessing.
On the other hand though, letting her party members power up instead of giving it to the mc is a bigger boost to their overall strength. With the guy being able to summon the leviathan's help they have 2 strong people instead of having to solely rely on the mc to defeat the boss-tier monsters.

Aggregator gang
Lol, party gets owned. MC immobilises the leviathan solo.

Leviathan “congratulations side character, for my defeat by someone else I shall bestow you with my blessing randomly”

Group Leader
I don't get it. The MC was the one with the quest, she completed the quest almost single-handedly, but she didn't get the reward? What's the point of a quest where you don't get the reward?

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme have you been reading this manga? she is far too powerful everyone in the group knows that already, the problem is that this is not a game and she can hit allies with her aoe strong spells, she also got targeted in the raid because she was the biggest threat to the goblins. The guy got the water god blessing because he is water attuned or whatever the novel decided to call it instead of mc who could be electric attuned or in the center

Dex-chan lover
Jfc guys who gives a shit, mc is already plenty overpowered anyway. I much prefer big brother to get the powerup, much better to have the whole pt strengthened. Also I'm pretty sure that guy received the power instead because he's ATTUNED FOR IT. Ffs she doesn't even have water spells yet. I'm guessing each pt member will get 1 divine beast. Also, it would be incredibly boring if she just got aaall the powers and aaall the divine beasts, especially when she didn't really earn her sage powers in the first place.

@Kaarme
If wanna talk about who deserves what and "justice", remember that she got this power BY PLAYING A FUCKING VIDEO GAME, while the others had to fight for real from the ground-up. She even has access to the status window and shit. So rly, I think the other members deserve power-ups much more than she does.

@Doomer
Just seems like he's much more attuned for it. The MC doesn't even have water spells yet. Also, if you wanna talk about bs, think about the fact that the mc started out as overpowered just by playing a fucking video game, while the others had to fight for real. Pretty sure they deserve the power-ups more than she does.

Aggregator gang
@BreathOven imagine that at the end she returns to her just to discover that she lives alone in a single person apartment with a shitty job in a black company, that would be hilarious.

@Toon_Jay maybe having that dude actually doing something relevant in the battle could make him receiving the blessing less bs.

Dex-chan lover
@nechocat From what I can see, I've been reading this for longer than you have. So, to answer your question: yes. If they don't trust her enough to rely on her power in fights, it means they haven't realised much. Traditionally ice magic has been a part of the water type.

@Toon_Jay I wouldn't have nearly as much trouble with my sense of justice if they acknowledged Yuri more. She is what she is, the rest are what they are. What has that got to do with this fight? They would be dead without Yuri anyway. Have a scene of Argo telling Yuri that they won only thanks to her, and I will forgive everything. I wouldn't hold my breath for that scene, though, but I'm ready to be positively surprised. Right now Argo is just standing there in a grandiose pose, pleased with himself after having defeated the dragon apparition.

Users who are viewing this thread