Chicchai Kanojo Senpai ga Kawaisugiru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.5 - Volume Extras

Dex-chan lover
I don't want the chief's romance... just stick with one couple... and it doesn't need to be too long either....

Dex-chan lover
You saw what the author written down:

BUY AND SUPPORT FOR ANOTHER VOLUME, LADS.

@Australis as of right now, it is over. But if this sells well enough, there will be a second volume. That's what that page with the author talking to us was saying

Contributor
"This sequel to My Short Senpai Is Way Too Cute has more content than ever before!"

Yeah, about that...

Dex-chan lover
Can't tell if she's flat or shortstack...

Also, tfw it got cancelled before the English version. Not like any amount of sales made overseas would've mattered...

Aggregator gang
That was a good journey. Thank you and your group for all the work ♥️

Dex-chan lover
I guess that answers it for those who were surprised it suddenly ended last chapter. 👀

Dex-chan lover
It's not cancelled or axed guys. Unfortunately it's ABOUT TO BE AXED if this doesn't sell well 4Head

If you're willing to support the author, you can snag the Kindle version here.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/ちっちゃい彼女先輩が可愛すぎる。-まんがタイムコミックス-あきばるいき-ebook/dp/B0868J4Z2M

[copied the below from a later comment for ease of use]

you need a JP Amazon account, so take a burner email (or a real one if you please), put in any valid address in Japan as your SHIPPING ADDRESS (or your own, but I personally haven't tried that, I've been told it works but can't vouch), and set all that up

if you have an international credit card, add that (with your proper BILLING ADDRESS), then on the .jp front page, hover over 'Your Account' and select 'Manage your content and devices' -> go to 'Settings' -> In the Country Settings, change your location to Japan

note that if you have a US amazon account and want to use the same email, you need a different password, otherwise you'll just get logged into your US amazon account instead of your JP one

and if Amazon asks to link to your US account, don't do that

(sidenote for any looking in, if the above + $7 is a low enough bar of effort to go through, give it a shot and burchase to support the author)

Fed-Kun's army
Man sometimes I forget she has a decent bust for her stature.

Dex-chan lover
I’d love to support this and help it get renewed. Love the series, but I’m not sure how to? Can I buy it on ibooks or kindle. Is it available on amazon normally or do I have to do some extra stuff to make a japanese account (like for nintendo)? If so is there a guide anywhere. And how can I pay for it? Like with apple I’d have to buy a specific japanese itunes card to put on the itunes account I made. Do I need to do something like that or can I just use my debit/credit card normally? Also does anyone know how long we have to buy it? Is it already too late or do we just need to rush asap if we still want it to be renewed? On an unrelated note, I’m seven different kinds of salty that my favorite series always end up having to jump through hoops to keep going, but other titles get to keep going by following whatever trend.

Users who are viewing this thread