Chicchai Shima no Dekkai Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A girl too big

Dex-chan lover
This is cute! The art is very nice, and I like how it takes the giant girl premise a bit more seriously, asking questions like "what would she wear? where would she live? how would she go to the toilet?" etc.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
looks cute but not fond of overly pushy people. girl, you just met each other.

Group Leader
With how the giant girl is dressed makes me wonder if people peek under her skirt all the time.

Contributor
Where's the giant girl support department agency when you need it? The government is slacking off again SMH

Seems like a giantess themed CGDCT school and SoL story. This gets rid of certain problems involving size differences if this were a romance (I wouldn't mind this becoming a GL, but I hold no such hopes because it isn't). I appreciate the fact that nobody has mistaken Shigeru for a gyaru yet, because she isn't one. She's just a typical city slicker who moved to the countryside.

TIL Shigeru can be a girl's name. I've got a good idea which Japanese names are feminine and masculine, and this is like that time a long time ago that when I learned that Makoto can also be a girl's name. The caveat is that her name written in Japanese is しげる and only girls get all-hiragana given names.

Dex-chan lover
Cute, I always wanted to read this story, thanks for the TL even if it’s a little iffy.

Users who are viewing this thread