Chichi Chichi - Vol. 2 Ch. 28

I mean, nothing is lost with that line in translation, unless you're reading it like a script and not using the images for context, which is the point of a manga. I don't think anyone would take that line with that image and think "Huh, I wonder who it was :O"

Group Leader
@KazumiSangaku
https://mangadex.org/chapter/428249/comments
It's plain to see nothing lost at all with the line being mistranslated. It caused no confusion at all in future chapters.

@alex68785 All you showed me there was a grand total of 2, possibly 3 people, who forgot a single panel after *checks upload dates* about 4 months. Unless this was the only manga they read and they have very little else in their life, or they have amazing memories, that doesn't help your argument that it's the translation that caused confusion, just that people forget things that are rarely brought up or haven't been mentioned in a long time. Could also be a case of skimming through and not really giving full attention to everything happening. Basically, your proof doesn't go with what your sarcasm implies, save the sarcasm for more definitive examples, where people say things along the lines of "Oh snap, I didn't get that from that line at all, I thought something completely different" and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah author i don't think this story is near good enough for you to get away with bullshit drama of a teenage pregnancy being casually talked about by a big titty ghost.

And at 12 nonetheless.

Power Uploader
So what did the original Japanese say that "that's all" and "and it was her" could both be derived?

Double-page supporter
1. Those things are basically low tier hydraulic presses
2. 12?! Was she raped or something?
3. Her daughters got jumbo sized bahangas whilst she herself has a vast, empty, but natural curve

Group Leader
This is the second time I read this manga, and believe it or not, I was confused at where thit Hikaru just knew that the ghost was her mother, perhaps I was distracted while reading, but this translation helped me a bit in understanding this.

So, my guess is that the ghost in her afterlife, was raped and pregnant at the age of 12, which makes Chintauro an some kind of unwanted child that perhaps maybe someone adopted. Their parents may not have treated her well, and that may be the reason she wanted freedom, and that she was broken before contacting with Hikaru (and the reason she fell in love with him is 'cause he was the only one who helped her along the way).

Can't believe i'm working up this much on a manga focused on paizuri

Users who are viewing this thread