Chichi Chichi - Vol. 6 Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
78C2A44BB42C9D6A374149F45C08B82C18ABB31C

Dex-chan lover
She got some (limited edition) pudding and he get to drown in puddings.
Everyone gets some (pudding)….. though the neighbors may or may not get errr… puddings.

(Knowing CoolKyo everyone gets some pudding probably). :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Like, I know we're all here because we're degenerates who love paizuri, but I do kind of feel bad for Manana. Chapters like this kind of show she just wants to be a normal kid but because of her upbringing she has no idea how a normal kid is supposed to behave and just does her whole succubus loli thing

Contributor
Like, I know we're all here because we're degenerates who love paizuri, but I do kind of feel bad for Manana. Chapters like this kind of show she just wants to be a normal kid but because of her upbringing she has no idea how a normal kid is supposed to behave and just does her whole succubus loli thing

That goes for Chintarou too, really. Before Hikaru she only interacted with people online for the same reason. Living with him is likely the closest thing she ever had to a normal life.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting for it to be confirmed that they are all succubus. (No clue what the plural is) Or at least, they are definitely monsters (while typing..just remembered hana's pupils.. definitely a monster). Or that it is same world as Kobayashi.

I know it's sort of joke, but degenerates? Nay just a lover of pudding peaks, nothing to be ashamed of. Now ....if you got aroused by...I don't know traffic cones....then
.. then you are DEFINITELY a degenerate and need therapie 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting for it to be confirmed that they are all succubus. (No clue what the plural is) Or at least, they are definitely monsters (while typing..just remembered hana's pupils.. definitely a monster). Or that it is same world as Kobayashi.

I know it's sort of joke, but degenerates? Nay just a lover of pudding peaks, nothing to be ashamed of. Now ....if you got aroused by...I don't know traffic cones....then
plural is Succubi, and it is the same world as Kobayashi. MC is implied to be the sibling of her.

Dex-chan lover

Plural is Succubi

Dex-chan lover
A thight job? What next?

Thanks for the translation

Last edited:
My fav character, I hipenthe sister also gets a w maybe in the next next next arc she can be relevant. Exited for the next translatwd chapters hehe

Users who are viewing this thread