Chichi Chichi - Vol. 6 Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, is the Dragon Mug the fucking onahole design that Cool Kyou did in Paranoia Cage???

Dex-chan lover
was the "older sister" comment a dragon maid reference or am I losing myself due to the power of boobage

Dex-chan lover
my older sister

This is obviously a reference to kobayashi from dragon maid, but since her and hikaru have different surnames we can conclude that they're either cousins who grew up relatively close, or she had an "older girl from the neighbourhood" type of relationship to him.

coolkyou lore :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
I know that Chichi Chichi is supposedly set in the same universe as Dragon Maid, and I remember the glimpse of Elma in the 4-koma bonus manga several chapters ago, but has Kobayashi herself ever had a cameo in this manga? If she has, I've forgotten when.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off, the omake can't have the HOTTEST cosplay by far. That's unfair! Such underhanded tactics, at the beginning of NNN??

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me, or has Cool Kyou-Sensei’s art gotten better over the last ten chapters or so?

It’s cleaner, less reliant on the hard and sharp edges from early on. I can’t place it, but it was like the shift from physical to digital art.

I really like it, no complaints whatsoever.

Group Leader
I knew it, Kobayashi and Hikaru really are related.
This is obviously a reference to kobayashi from dragon maid, but since her and hikaru have different surnames we can conclude that they're either cousins who grew up relatively close, or she had an "older girl from the neighbourhood" type of relationship to him.

coolkyou lore :meguupog:
Isn't "Hikaru" like, his username? His real name nor last name haven't been mentioned yet as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread