Chihaya-san's Fine that Way

Fed-Kun's army
Is that a goddamn Hotaru cosplay?!
745d4633-597f-427b-a133-7095349ec71f.png

Power Uploader
You should put spoilers in a spoiler tag FredFriendly

Dex-chan lover
Started off as light and goofy comedy without much substance but wow if this didn't get to be the charmingest of things. All thumbs up.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a sudden ending, wtf? I thought it was still doing really well plot/pacing wise, but i guess the signs were there. I wonder if it was canceled, i hope not, i was enjoying it just as much as ever. Oh well, i give it a rating of 9ish.

But uhh... I swear there were way more comments before.

Dex-chan lover
I humbly thank all powers relevant that let this manga be and I am grateful to God that I'm alive to see it today. It actually makes me feel better about not killing myself.

This ending did feel a bit out of the blue, but that's probably preferable to the common alternative of introducing and then quickly resolving some cheap drama (sickness, traffic accident, sudden debt, etc.) which many other slice of life series do. Overall an enjoyable series, thank you Meraki Scans!

Dex-chan lover
The ending was abrupt but not bad I'd say. I salute this manga and the scanlators, this was a rare treat.

Contributor
Wow, that end came as a bit of a shock. To be fair, two characters who start dating in a romance manga is basically a delayed death sentence. At least it didn't feel overly rushed, ending was about as mellow as the rest of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
A feel-good ending to a feel-good manga. I'd be lying if I said it came a bit abruptly but I'm left contended.

Contributor
I can just see me and my BF so much in the last chapter. What a lovely way to end the series-- I hope girls in Japan know that IRL, guys like Shima exist. :)

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking it's time to catch up with this and it turns out it's ended. Such a shame. I loved this manga.

A good ending, a great story along with a memorable cast. Definitely a favorite of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread