Chiisai Boku no Haru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Training

Group Leader
Wait are you sure you didn't skip a chapter? They talk about a "Mama-san" and put our guy in a volleyball match with the girl, while still injured on his forehead, on a flashback panel.
Mama-san’s volleyball club refers to the volleyball club Asahi said she went to in chapter 1, she’s probably started dragging Souta along with her after the hospital scene. No chapter was skipped :p

Dex-chan lover
Eh hopefully the sports part of the story doesn't devour too much of the story.

Usually in these sports / romance stories, they give some teasers for the romance for a while.

And then the story just becomes the usual sports story with the same story arcs as always, side lining the romance.

Hopefully the story keeps this balance of romance/sports drama.

It's doing good so far.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, you can't just say "I can't grow any taller" at your high school years.
I am pretty sure your growth spurt isn't over yet. And being an active sports student, it's more likely to help you grow even taller!

Unless it has something to do with your genes

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping for a twist where shorty gets good enough to get scouted instead of Taiyou. Instead of Taiyou gets scouted but girl just chooses MC because of sports rom-com.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, you can't just say "I can't grow any taller" at your high school years.
I am pretty sure your growth spurt isn't over yet. And being an active sports student, it's more likely to help you grow even taller!

Unless it has something to do with your genes
Depends on genetics. A lot of people just stop growing after a certain point. Be it early or late

Users who are viewing this thread