Chikashitsu Dungeon: Binbou Kyoudai wa Goraku wo Motomete Saikyou e - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Beat to Ashes!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I can see why it got the axe, like what a weird way to have them react and run away after a boss battle to not let them get a one off drop. Heck us knowing probably doesn't mean anything at the moment. If it does later it should have flashedback then to show what they ran from.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, and the chapter ended at a weird point as it seems like the drop teleported in one of the frames to them or their house to ensure they got it, but we didn't get to see that part.

Dex-chan lover
ah, I think I remember this. I think the drop was
their stat boards. Basically, this is an excuse for them to go about oblivious to how they are progressing compared to everyone else. It's how the leads stay unaware to keep the joke going.

Honestly, it's pretty dumb.

Supporter
ah, I think I remember this. I think the drop was
their stat boards. Basically, this is an excuse for them to go about oblivious to how they are progressing compared to everyone else. It's how the leads stay unaware to keep the joke going.

Honestly, it's pretty dumb.
Thank you for the spoiler, I was wondering if they were going to ignore it.

Dex-chan lover
The premise was already shaky lmao. Didn't take much to make it unpalatable. The logic is off from any conventional RPG. A core item like that would drop UNTIL you picked it up. They must have killed that boss again at some point and it would have dropped. That or the item would have stayed there on the ground until they found it again. Or it would be instantly teleported into the "players" hands. It's just so goddamn sloppy. Not entirely unexpected from trash isekai though.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
The premise here is that they're powercreeping the heroes and and spitting on their faces. Also, the brother and sister are calling themselves as the strongest dungeon explorers which is so cringe.

It gets old fast.

Users who are viewing this thread