Chikashitsu Dungeon: Binbou Kyoudai wa Goraku wo Motomete Saikyou e - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Relieving My Sister’s Stress

Dex-chan lover
With this poor pacing, I can see why it's axed at ch47. Really at this point we should have more world building and progress to some extent. Also yes axed (or read the LN for the rest) cause the novels are still going.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur work...
^^...

R the level strengthening effect only work in the dungeon?
If not then part-timing with work that need more power or speed can yield them more money...

Dex-chan lover
With this poor pacing, I can see why it's axed at ch47. Really at this point we should have more world building and progress to some extent. Also yes axed (or read the LN for the rest) cause the novels are still going.
Y'know, if the thing irritates you at chapter 8, yet it ended at chapter 47, then that means either that it gets better with time or that it's simply not your cup of tea.

Cuz if it was truly as "bad" as it seems, then it would've gotten at most 3 volumes, instead of the 6 that it eventually got.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, if the thing irritates you at chapter 8, yet it ended at chapter 47, then that means either that it gets better with time or that it's simply not your cup of tea.

Cuz if it was truly as "bad" as it seems, then it would've gotten at most 3 volumes, instead of the 6 that it eventually got.
I mean getting axed is a pretty good sign people stopped. A possibility of why people might have stuck with it was cause I dunno honestly. I know the novel also gets panned more and more as it goes along cause of it's "brainlessness" and dumbness.

I mean other terrible series have gone on for ages like that smartphone isekai series. I feel like this series premise is interesting (not too many dungeons appearing in backyard/house series around and the few that have are either already canned or some ongoing) but the execution is poor like they didn't really think about it in advance ya know?

Dex-chan lover
I mean getting axed is a pretty good sign people stopped. A possibility of why people might have stuck with it was cause I dunno honestly. I know the novel also gets panned more and more as it goes along cause of it's "brainlessness" and dumbness.

I mean other terrible series have gone on for ages like that smartphone isekai series. I feel like this series premise is interesting (not too many dungeons appearing in backyard/house series around and the few that have are either already canned or some ongoing) but the execution is poor like they didn't really think about it in advance ya know?
Fair point

Users who are viewing this thread