Childhood Friend and Valentine's Chocolate - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
cute

and lol idk if anyone's 'good' at making chocolate at that age, even with culinary arts as more part of their school life compared to western schools. like even being a chocolatier is a diff category from being a chef so i'm surprised homemade is such a bit thing compared to buying stuff (unless there's basic 'kits' that are catered to teenage girls to where they just melt them in a mold)

Dex-chan lover
Reading the banter of the JJK trio at the end of chapters this group translates honestly makes me more excited than the actual manga half the time haha

Contributor
I like it when male leads are able to trade barbs banter effectively with teasing female leads.
Even better if the teasing backfires on the one teasing.

Dex-chan lover
cute

and lol idk if anyone's 'good' at making chocolate at that age, even with culinary arts as more part of their school life compared to western schools. like even being a chocolatier is a diff category from being a chef so i'm surprised homemade is such a bit thing compared to buying stuff (unless there's basic 'kits' that are catered to teenage girls to where they just melt them in a mold)
I also though you couldn't possibly be "bad" at making valentine's chocolates... until I read Tomo-chan's last omake.

Users who are viewing this thread