Chipon Scans looking for help

Group Leader
Chipon scans needs help. Currently only two members, myself (Oobaka-san) doing translations, and rayzzz40 doing cleaning and typesetting. However, due to various outside matters, progress is very slow.

For the moment, the only work we're busy on is Chisa X Pon, as "I Want to Teach My Cheeky Female Kouhai a Lesson" hasn't had any updates in more than a year. Eventually I'd like to take on other series that'd been halted partway through. Currently thinking of doing the remainder of volume 2 of Naisho no Tsubomi and then jump to volume 6 (each volume is a separate story), and also work on Tokyo Underground, but open to other suggestions. However, for the moment I'm mostly just looking to get to the end of Chisa X Pon.

Note: Chisa X Pon contains intense adult themes including fairly explicit depictions of sexual intercourse, and also deals with very mature topics such as date rape. For the current project, please only apply if you are okay dealing with such material.

I'm also looking for a position as a proofreader! I have four years of Japanese experience: not enough to fully translate, but I could adjust the translation and any edits I make to be closer to the original text.

Group Leader
Thanks, but I generally handle the proofreading myself. Mainly just looking for typesetters at the moment, along with cleaners for later works (Chisa X Pon has been cleaned).

Users who are viewing this thread