Chirizokonai no Hiraeth - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm more worried about the fact that she has 1M yen in cash with no purpose considering there's a manipulative bitch looking for her at the same time... hope it doesn't get stolen.
Oh, that money is absolutely Chekhov's gun

Tho if they are smart about it they might use for their living expenses (living costs money! Maybe is a timer for that) while homegirl gets the money back to her mom

That being said, I'm REALLY looking forward to how Rinka is gonna react. She seems like a pretty emotionally intelligent person driven to her last straws.

Dex-chan lover
It's morbid how you just can't help but wonder... What drove her into a corner like that? Where are her lingering attachments? Doesn't she have any? Or is she just not aware of them? So many questions... And answers that I hope I will get in the next chapters.

Dex-chan lover
If Kinka is convinced that it's somehow Kazura's doing that they're still alive... she could, like, go find someone else? So she can't be that certain about the cause or her actions.

Dex-chan lover
If Kinka is convinced that it's somehow Kazura's doing that they're still alive... she could, like, go find someone else? So she can't be that certain about the cause or her actions.
i guess it's hard to ask someone else not in the same situation, though idk how many times they'd attempt doing it by themselves or so. if not just like, killing her 'crush' or so. or killing her and then suiciding.

Dex-chan lover
That's one of my major questions right now, there's probably hundreds of other people contemplating to end it and yet she's still stuck on having Kazura do it with her. Like she said, they don't know a thing about each other, so why care so much if it's with her?

Users who are viewing this thread