Chisa X Pon - Vol. 8 Ch. 43 - Torn between an unclear future and a definite one

Double-page supporter
you really won't be translating Momoko unlucky "sexcapades" after the chap 49 epilogue ?

thanks nonetheless for all the work

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. I wish that we got the other chapters but I appreciate the main story being finished.

Maybe I'll try Google Image Translate out on the Russian translation. (It doesn't work worth a damn on the original Japanese though.)

Group Leader
you really won't be translating Momoko unlucky "sexcapades" after the chap 49 epilogue ?

thanks nonetheless for all the work
Yeah, sorry, the TS and I don't intend to do that side story, just the extras afterward. Her story is a bit much anyway. If any other creators want to translate it, that would be great, but for my group the extra at the end will be it.

Thanks everyone for sticking with us, I hope you all enjoyed it.

Oobaka, according to the upload dates it seems you picked from episode 12 three years from now. We are really lucky you just decided to go and ñick up this abandoned tragic and very painful story. I'm very thankful and it seems I am not the ony one. I'm looking forward to that chap 49. And I'm not gona lie I would also want the other 5 chapters done as well but I will try to not be too greedy, since you manifested long ago an unwillingness to do that part.
But I gotta ask, do you have plans to go ahead and translate another story in the future? and also, are you accepting donations? do you have any way in wich you may recibe them? I really can't give much but I would like to show my appreciation.
Thank for everything my friend

Group Leader
Oobaka, according to the upload dates it seems you picked from episode 12 three years from now. We are really lucky you just decided to go and ñick up this abandoned tragic and very painful story. I'm very thankful and it seems I am not the ony one. I'm looking forward to that chap 49. And I'm not gona lie I would also want the other 5 chapters done as well but I will try to not be too greedy, since you manifested long ago an unwillingness to do that part.
But I gotta ask, do you have plans to go ahead and translate another story in the future? and also, are you accepting donations? do you have any way in wich you may recibe them? I really can't give much but I would like to show my appreciation.
Thank for everything my friend
Thank you. No, I am not accepting any donations, never came into this with such intent. I am considering doing a few more manga, mostly ones that were abandoned partway through. I'm currently looking at Tokyo Underground and Naisho no Tsubomi (finish volume 2 and do volume 6, maybe the other volumes as well; I'm a sucker for wholesome puppy love). Thought about a few others like Shrine of the Morning Mist and Kotoura-san (undecided). There are also a few I'd like to try but I can't get my hands on the RAWs or at least not all of them, like Seifuku Shoujo Miseifuku, Lily Re Customize Modeler mo Isekai de wa Renkinjutsushi, and MAPs (last one looks like it might be an intensive one even if I could find the RAWs, but possibly interesting).

Supporter
Thanks for finishing this, guys. What a ride it's been!

Best of luck in your future endeavors :salute:

Dex-chan lover
It feels like an end of an era with this finished. Especially with this being Nakano Junko's last work needing to be translated since their death. After this maybe I'll read all of their works again in order. Especially to have another excuse to re-read Hetakoi again.

Thank you. No, I am not accepting any donations, never came into this with such intent. I am considering doing a few more manga, mostly ones that were abandoned partway through. I'm currently looking at Tokyo Underground and Naisho no Tsubomi (finish volume 2 and do volume 6, maybe the other volumes as well; I'm a sucker for wholesome puppy love). Thought about a few others like Shrine of the Morning Mist and Kotoura-san (undecided). There are also a few I'd like to try but I can't get my hands on the RAWs or at least not all of them, like Seifuku Shoujo Miseifuku, Lily Re Customize Modeler mo Isekai de wa Renkinjutsushi, and MAPs (last one looks like it might be an intensive one even if I could find the RAWs, but possibly interesting).
Oh that is good news! It is so cool to know you have the intention to keep doing translations. Personally I love dark/tragic romances and I think you are suited for that but I will probably follow your work regardless of what you choose to do. Tokyo Underground seems like a fun option and MAPS definitely looks very interesting. No metter what you will probably find me as 'LocoBolon' or 'Netorare Vibes' commenting on your posts ^^.
Also friend, I have a question on the back of my head: did the problem of Chisa not beeing able to climax during sex with Ponta not get an explicit or implied resolution? Of course we readers can assume that at some point they got over it but I find it strange that the author who made it such a big deal out of that for both the main characters did not find the way to give some kind of 'not only we swore love to each other but now we can enjoy a somewhat healthy normal sex life' kind of resolution, right? I thought that maybe when it's said 'and I fell like we have broken through something' was referring to that but that is Ponta talking so i'm not entirely sure... any thoughts on that?

Aggregator gang
Naisho no Tsubomi (finish volume 2 and do volume 6, maybe the other volumes as well; I'm a sucker for wholesome puppy love)
Oh shit, seriously? I posted a request on /r/manga for someone to pick up Naisho no Tsubomi back in November. I’ve been seriously considering just ordering a volume or two from Kinokuniya USA and seeing if my meager Japanese skills are up to the task of reading it — a manga for elementary-schoolers seems like it should be easier than Kiki’s Delivery Service, and I’ve come a good way since I read that.

(Also considered the Yotsugogurashi novel series, on similar grounds of “the manga is cute and heartfelt and there’s no market for an official English translation”.)

Users who are viewing this thread