Chisa X Pon - Vol. 8 Ch. 49 - Chisa X Pon + α

Dex-chan lover
I hate a lot of things about this manga but it does have its good parts.

Thank you for working on this.

It weirdly reminds me a lot of my life in the early 2000s.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks man, glad it's done. I enjoyed the journey even the rage filled ones.

Dex-chan lover
It was a really cute chapter, and their baby is adorable. I really like how down to earth and realistic this manga can be even with the 1 or 2 odd complaints. I'll never forget any of Nakano Junko's works, and I'm grateful for what they were able to create while they were here.

Dex-chan lover
It was a really cute chapter, and their baby is adorable. I really like how down to earth and realistic this manga can be even with the 1 or 2 odd complaints. I'll never forget any of Nakano Junko's works, and I'm grateful for what they were able to create while they were here.
Wow, the author died a decade ago due to ischaemic heart disease. RIP, she was only 45 years old.

Did I miss something? Why did they skip like 5 chapters? Or are they some place else? Last chapter I saw they released in English was 43

What about 44, 45,46,47 and 48

Group Leader
Did I miss something? Why did they skip like 5 chapters? Or are they some place else? Last chapter I saw they released in English was 43

What about 44, 45,46,47 and 48
Check the end of 43. We said we weren't translating the Momoko side story. If someone else wants to do it that's great but my group was only doing the main story.

Check the end of 43. We said we weren't translating the Momoko side story. If someone else wants to do it that's great but my group was only doing the main story.
I just saw that. I guess for me it feels incomplete since the side story is still part of the overall manga story. Skipping that feels like there's a portion of the manga missing. Nakano Junko is one of my favorite authors and I wanted to read everything that she made, ChisaxPon was the last major work of hers that I never got to read. And I was sad when nobody would pick up this manga for almost 5 years. Every bit of her writing and art deserves to be available to read, since there's always her special touch in every page. And now that she's gone, we'll never have any more. So I wanted to enjoy every last bit.

I do hope someone picks it up or maybe that you'll change your mind, but I am thankful for all the work you've done.

Thanks for the work

I remember struggling through the Japanese raws when I first read this series. I'm grateful that I was finally able to experience the full story in English.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread