Choose Your Real Daddy Tyrant - Ch. 1

Thank you for the chapter! Damn she rlly wanted handsome men too bad their all her fathers although I still don’t get that part lol🤧

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Record of Lodoss War reference. Didn't see that coming. Author must be really old.

The dragon and black haired dude a strong candidate bassed hair and eyes colour

Fed-Kun's army
Surprised it’s not Chinese but actually Korean. I’ll give it a go for now

Update: this seems to much like a Chinese manhua although it’s a manhwa it just gives the vibes. I can’t.

Dex-chan lover
@PeachedPocky it probably was easier to scantalate because of that, you can go into settings to change the reading view as "list"
@Elmithian you are not the only one. they seriously botch up stories just for "romance"

a pretty cliche first chapter but as expected, lol, not complaining, i hope to get more drama, plot twists, and hope the fl grows a strong and independent person :)

I never expect much when the art looks like it does on the cover, usually drops in quality in the actual manhwa or they're one-off promo chapters. This looks fantastic the whole way through though, I'm also enjoying the comedy. You don't usually read a ton of reincarnation and expect unique stories so I'm incredibly satisfied with the first chapter.

Thank you to the translation team, I look forward to reading more~ ❤

One of those 'fathers' seems kinda young, he might just look it and might be older but it's still a little odd

I'm confuse so the queen sept with all of them and now we don't know who exactly is the father?!

Users who are viewing this thread