Choosing a design for a shirt.

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Group Leader
Making a t-shirt so I have something new to wear when I travel in two weeks.
085.gif
Which one should I choose?

Korone-Pink.png

Korone-Pizza.png

Or both...? But I think I should just make one for now.
081.gif

Dex-chan lover
Neither one seems great
So I'll abstain from voting
For the time being.

Dex-chan lover
Both for the sake of convenience. And also cause makes you wonder how many people will tell the difference in text.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest not sure what I think of either of these. I figure the joke is supposed to be about something innocuous or dumb receiving a harsh reaction but I feel like neither of these are innocuous enough.

Like if he said something like "My apartment doesn't allow pets" or "Animals don't belong on the furniture" it'd be easier to pick...

What I'm saying is my own stupid personal tastes are interfering with my ability to cast judgement so I'll just hit both because I'm dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest not sure what I think of either of these. I figure the joke is supposed to be about something innocuous or dumb receiving a harsh reaction but I feel like neither of these are innocuous enough.

Like if he said something like "My apartment doesn't allow pets" or "Animals don't belong on the furniture" it'd be easier to pick...

What I'm saying is my own stupid personal tastes are interfering with my ability to cast judgement so I'll just hit both because I'm dumb.
animals don't belong on pizzas
hell
pets don't belong on pizzas for a more impactful punchline

Users who are viewing this thread