Choppiri Ecchi na Sanshimai demo, Oyomesan ni Shitekuremasuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
What's nympho about this manga? Title is misleading. There's only generic boring ecchi moments, no sex at all.

Nympho is short for Nymphomaniac, it's described as a compulsive sexual behavior.

Symptoms include: "Intrusive and repetitive thoughts or desires, Difficulty reducing or stopping behaviors, Engaging in fantasies, urges, or behaviors as a means of escaping or coping with challenging emotions or stressful situations, Multiple sexual partners, Anxiety, Depression, Guilt and shame, Continued engagement in behaviors without regard for harm to self or others, Preoccupation with or spending excessive amounts of time thinking about or having sexual encounters"

The title is not misleading. (I do hope the manga is careful with causes for their behavior. It's already low quality, so I hope it's not caused by sexual abuse)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The colliders are just an example of sunk cost fallacy lol
Surely they're gonna solve the gravity-quantum problem someday...surely

Dex-chan lover
What's nympho about this manga? Title is misleading. There's only generic boring ecchi moments, no sex at all.
Ecchi isn't always = hentai. It's always been slightly lewder Quints.

But yea, cute chapter, slow progress but progress. Surprised anyone still wanted to finish this to begin with but I'm here until the end.

Dex-chan lover
Ecchi isn't always = hentai. It's always been slightly lewder Quints.

But yea, cute chapter, slow progress but progress. Surprised anyone still wanted to finish this to begin with but I'm here until the end.
auTtTM5.jpg

slow buirnn is good too..... need more of this kind.

Users who are viewing this thread