Chotto Dake ai ga Omoi Dark Elf ga Isekai Kara Oikakete Kita - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Where's ch 3?
It's on SadPanda (Has shota, so don't try getting it from E-H, needs to be EX) & scanlators site (I think it requires paid account). I was going to upload it but the group is locked and as such uploading it could result in ban (specifically uploading something under different group name to bypass locked group is against site rules).

Dex-chan lover
It's on SadPanda (Has shota, so don't try getting it from E-H, needs to be EX) & scanlators site (I think it requires paid account). I was going to upload it but the group is locked and as such uploading it could result in ban (specifically uploading something under different group name to bypass locked group is against site rules).
Hol up, what do you mean "group is locked"?

Dex-chan lover
Hol up, what do you mean "group is locked"?
The scanlation group page on MD has upload permissions set to members only, so when I tried upload it under the group name, it tells me it's locked as I'm not a member. Also the group also has no members on MD, So nobody can upload their work currently (without breaking site rules). I suspect given group takes money, they don't want anyone putting their stuff on MD at all (although that clearly hasn't stopped people in past), or staff banned the group for breaking profiteering rule. You'd have to talk to MD staff if you want to know more, and see if it's possible to upload their translations.

Group Leader
The scanlation group page on MD has upload permissions set to members only, so when I tried upload it under the group name, it tells me it's locked as I'm not a member. Also the group also has no members on MD, So nobody can upload their work currently (without breaking site rules). I suspect given group takes money, they don't want anyone putting their stuff on MD at all (although that clearly hasn't stopped people in past), or staff banned the group for breaking profiteering rule. You'd have to talk to MD staff if you want to know more, and see if it's possible to upload their translations.
You can post an Upload Request to that sub-forum and if they deem it valid the staff will upload the chapter themselves.

Here is a link to the request guidelines.

Users who are viewing this thread