Chotto Ippai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - The first time

Group Leader
So we've finally caught up, I know as much as you guys now. So let's discuss some stuff if you want. I really think that Nanbu's parents went through a divorce, and seeing those customers at that table really meant alot to her. It's either that or parents who've neglected her, as seen in the flashback's flashback. I thought it was really sad, and that's why she gave her the omelette to cheer him up. Side note that flower on the omelette is called an "O-mark" as seen: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_mark which is like saying he's a good boy. This was just changed to flower for localization, but and pretty much was meant to cheer him up. What do you guys think? Also expect monthly releases now, sorry, next chapters out on the 24th!

Thanks for the new chapter!

Man I'm so hype having read all this. I'm so ready for the next chapter.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! So Lulu, now that you've caught up with Chotto Ippai, are there any other series you'd pick up? I'd love to see those other series receive that fast release treatment you give. Also I think you're right about satuski-chan's parents being divorced.

Group Leader
Do Harukana Receive and Slow Loop so I don't need to buy Forward anymore 😎

What a point to cach up on, so many questions regarding Satsuki, what is the reason for the family situation, that despite being a top grade student she's planning on working, and is doing multiple jobs . Did her parents get divorved? Did they focus all their attention on the younger sibling? and left her to her own devices? Or was it something more tragic? Or was she the younger child all along and say them dote over the older sister.

I personally think it's being ignored by her parents who doted on the younger sibling, as it does look like from the flashback the parents are bent over doting over someone smaller than Satsuki.

Dex-chan lover
This is too wholesome for me. I have to go lie down a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Right in the feels.
Character feeling/being neglected/inferiority complex because someone else is getting all the attention and love kind of plotpoint always hit me hard no matter how many times I see it.
Now to suffer monthly waits.

thanks for the chapter

still no Chii-chan, but I'm really enjoying this flashback arc

Users who are viewing this thread