Choujin X - Ch. 53.2 - Part 2: zen/then

Dex-chan lover
Why did azuma get so fucking weak?
When he first turned he beat the crap out of everyone
Even as a human he was plenty strong...but now hes the green lantern gadget guy?
He should be the #1 CQC guy not the wimpy group nerd wtf

Dex-chan lover
Even as a human he was plenty strong...but now hes the green lantern gadget guy?
Well when he first turned he was chaosified(?), which gave him high power but low control. I mean just look at Palma, she could hardly do a thing after getting knocked out of her first transformation. Also, Azuma only fought the younger yamato mori members when he first turned. If anything, he’s come a long way to be able to hold out against what I assume is one of the most powerful choujin in the series.

Dex-chan lover

Did you miss this guy is like the biggest baddie? Or at least on the top 2 of the villains, and he's holding it against him

Dex-chan lover
Did you miss this guy is like the biggest baddie? Or at least on the top 2 of the villains, and he's holding it against him
Azuma has been a weak shit the entire time
The second he was downgraded to "the guy that can spawn metal walls" he turned into a mob

Dex-chan lover
Azuma has been a weak shit the entire time
I'm starting to think you just don't like Azuma, and it feels almost personal, nitpicking on unimportant things. Let the plot unfold. From the beginning of the fight, Azuma uses his big head to calculate how much power he can use and how much power he has left, why the fuck is he supposed to give 10000% from the beginning of the fight. It's just the style of the character and that's it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think you just don't like Azuma, and it feels almost personal, nitpicking on unimportant things. Let the plot unfold. From the beginning of the fight, Azuma uses his big head to calculate how much power he can use and how much power he has left, why the fuck is he supposed to give 10000% from the beginning of the fight. It's just the style of the character and that's it.
tokyo ghoul:re pic
mentally ill
Classic

Users who are viewing this thread