Choukadou Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The World Amanohara Subaru Loves

Dex-chan lover
This arc was weird for me given I'm looking forward for more Subaru screentime, but this was a bit wonky with the setup of its conflict and simplistic with its resolution. But hey, can't complain if my best girl is the temp star of the show.

Hope it's the comeback of the chill otaku Subaru we know and love after this.

Last edited:
Supporter
hey thanks for the TL, just wondering if something when wrong with the raw as the resolution is lower than the previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't get enough that they are Shocker but has obsession with bike saddles :kek:

Supporter
...yeah I guess Subaru would be the kind of gamer who not only understands she's incredibly overpowered, but will use it to cheese the heck out of the final boss.
I wonder if on some level she was taking out her frustration on the General...

Dex-chan lover
  • There was no frickin way I would expect my cycling hobby will suddenly become relevant in my "Toy Story" manga through a saddle...connoisseur, yet here we are. He has to have some Brooks or Selle Italia saddles in there, maybe some Ergons. Gimme some!
  • Okay okay okay, him bringing Bunta to life was honestly incredibly sweet. Massive missed opportunity to see her crying though. Also, I want to pet a one-inch cat, but it'd probably get hurt.

Fed-Kun's army
Brings to mind this bit of old slice of internet stupidity:
docevil~05-07-06_9.gif

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone point me to the chapter, where shards of Galatea were introduced?

Users who are viewing this thread