Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Heroine

Dex-chan lover
My point was that this current itteration is persenting itself as the anti-otome game. Like how in undertale the standard route of grinding out monsters to gain levels and cash s flipped to show what that really means you're doing an what it says about a character who would do that. in this it's showing what a person who does the standard "make all the boys love me do all the flags for the most self indulgent ending checklist" is like and what a character who would do all those things would be like. She doesn't even treat the boys like people she's genuinely attracted to, she just sees everything they do as flags to get the outcome she wants.

Long story short, the MC in this story is sans.
You mean like 99% of otome reincarnated games? It's literally the standart to make the heroine a bitch, it's refreshing when she isn't one. Also the most fun part of undertale is genocide.

Dex-chan lover
I actually really liked the chapter. It was cool to see a background in their minds about the events that have taken place so far outside of our MC. Really adds depth. The over correction in personality by the "heroine" is a running plot in many of these stories but getting to see what the "villainess" thinks and how the changes by the mc are taking toll is dope to see

Dex-chan lover
the original amy probably wouldve been lovely and naive but i still wouldn't excuse her behavior but this amy is even worse

Dex-chan lover
Haha, let me guess what his food stall is: "The Eastern Sensation: Plain White Rice!"
I'm sure all the definately not europeans will be shocked that the animal feed can be cooked and consumed by humans, and that they can't stop eating that delicious plain white rice.
Actually no. This adaptation is really close to the novel, some of it are even word for word. So no it not rice

P.S where would a peasant get rice anyway, like getting outside town is allready considered impressive thing, importing from a distant country is reversed for royalty and high ranked people

Dex-chan lover
Actually no. This adaptation is really close to the novel, some of it are even word for word. So no it not rice

P.S where would a peasant get rice anyway, like getting outside town is allready considered impressive thing, importing from a distant country is reversed for royalty and high ranked people
I'm pretty sure they're just making fun of all the manga that make normal everyday Japanese cuisine seem like it's a literal gift from God and that nothing compares.

Dex-chan lover
I think she knows the game inside and out but only in the context of flags, quests, and rewards. She knows what to say ot the boys to make them like her but not anything about the boys' personalities caracter and stories. she's playing like someone running through a strategy guide to get what you want without engaging with the mechanics. They were never more than PNGs to her, once she was hit by that cart she knew what her "destiny" was and never took time to prepare or engage with anything beyond the scope of her strategy guide.
very true she is not caring about her reality

Dex-chan lover
It's sad that the heroine is probably the type to skip any story events and only focus on the meat I mean men.... she probably isn't even aware of the issues continueing on her path.... unless that hard mode (how the fuck is that possible for a virtual novel) has something different.

Dex-chan lover
Pls drop me some spoilers about how they end up plssssss
Careful heavy spoiler
Amy is witch of envy messed up the capital, her voice was sealed forever by Anna who become saintess of ice thanks to blessing of spirit of light (both anna and MC visit elven village not long after duel and condemnation event and had hot coffee moment there) after the war Amy was send to the mine working as prostitute for the rest of her life ended up getting many sexually transmitted disease and presumably died later on, as for MC and Anna they happily married, with lavish and grand marriage ceremony with Anna as First Princess of Ramslet kingdom (dukedom declare independence, joined by ally like Margaret, Altmund territory, and Isabel territory, both are Anna clique ) and MC as Hero of Kingdom.
No harem, no triangle love, no implied love rival it's just MC and Anna love story

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So I assume this hell mode that the heroine kept muttering about doesnt exist and is just her own delusion to explain why something's arent going the same and why all the useful items in the game are nowhere to be found? Girl is so full of her self the idea that anyone else could have knowledge of this game doesnt even come to mind, I guess she thinks this world belongs to her?
Remember various of those items is hiding in nasty place that you need an B rank Adventure experience to get it, or uncomfortable places that a (w h o r e) atention will never go alone, and their mindless simps dont need to go

Dex-chan lover
Careful heavy spoiler
Amy is witch of envy messed up the capital, her voiced was sealed forever by Anna who become saintess of ice thanks to blessing of spirit of light (both anna and MC visit elven village not long after duel and condemnation event and had hot coffee moment there) after the war Amy was send to the mine working as prostitute for the rest of her life ended up getting many sexually transmitted disease and presumably died later on, as for MC and Anna they happily married, with lavish and grand marriage ceremony with Anna as First Princess of Ramslet kingdom (dukedom declare independence, joined by ally like Margaret, Altmund territory, and Isabel territory, both are Anna clique ) and MC as Hero of Kingdom.
No harem, no triangle love, no implied love rival it's just MC and Anna love story
Do they ever come back with the idea of the MC having to learn swordsmanship rather than relying only on magic, or do they continue to ignore that point forever?

Also, I have to say I'm kinda disappointed to know that this ends with a plot that seems to come from Kaifuku (especially the part about Amy)

Dex-chan lover
Careful heavy spoiler
Amy is witch of envy messed up the capital, her voiced was sealed forever by Anna who become saintess of ice thanks to blessing of spirit of light (both anna and MC visit elven village not long after duel and condemnation event and had hot coffee moment there) after the war Amy was send to the mine working as prostitute for the rest of her life ended up getting many sexually transmitted disease and presumably died later on, as for MC and Anna they happily married, with lavish and grand marriage ceremony with Anna as First Princess of Ramslet kingdom (dukedom declare independence, joined by ally like Margaret, Altmund territory, and Isabel territory, both are Anna clique ) and MC as Hero of Kingdom.
You the real MVP, thanks for that run down dude. I dont mind spoilers ever as I just tend to want to know more anyways. So heavily appreciated. You have a phenomenal week

Dex-chan lover
Do they ever come back with the idea of the MC having to learn swordsmanship rather than relying only on magic, or do they continue to ignore that point forever?

Also, I have to say I'm kinda disappointed to know that this ends with a plot that seems to come from Kaifuku (especially the part about Amy)
After Anna awake after being kidnapped and forced to wield demon sword, he's implied to have swordmanship training with Anna, also to help her recuperate, but beyond that ? nah they still ignore it, MC still continue to using his gun even in the final battle against Amy and her reverse harem simp.
About Amy POV ending part, it's not part of the novel until later on, officially the novel (short but quite good) ended with MC and Anna marriage ceremony, Amy POV part it's just extra

Users who are viewing this thread