Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Ana

Fed-Kun's army
That went much faster than I expected :meguupog: and I'm not complaining
Was it really that fast though? they spent a whole semester getting to know each other (and it was like 15 chapters overall). In other Isekai the author would've had her unrealistically thirsting for him since page 1.

Supporter
Sold to bandits then raped by them

true but the point was to sully her so she couldn’t return to noble society. Being a virgin before marriage is CRAZY important to nobles. Mc here just literally made it impossible for the villainess to marry anyone but him. That’s why her dad is so mad

Supporter
Was it really that fast though? they spent a whole semester getting to know each other (and it was like 15 chapters overall). In other Isekai the author would've had her unrealistically thirsting for him since page 1.
Big difference between a thirsty girl after the mc and a gradually developing relationship

plus how often (outside of hentai adjacent series) does the mc actually bang the thirsty girl?

Dex-chan lover
This is why I like reading straight forward relationship and not some romcom that drag out by all the unnecessary nonsense.

Like oh no misunderstanding blah, blah, blah, blah reason.

Dex-chan lover
oh for that...it's for that reincarnator heroine, not Ana, she's safe.
I thought it was Because of the earlier chapter, the reincarnator heroine thought of the original plot. And it showed the parts were Ana gets raped? Wouldn't that qualify for the Sexual Violence tag? I've seen other series have it for like, 1 page in the whole series showing rape or the like.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
What happens in the elven village, stays in the elven village.

... or not.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was Because of the earlier chapter, the reincarnator heroine thought of the original plot. And it showed the parts were Ana gets raped? Wouldn't that qualify for the Sexual Violence tag? I've seen other series have it for like, 1 page in the whole series showing rape or the like.

Thanks for the TL
I guess. Personally, I wouldn't count it as that's a theoretical, characters talking about a potential future of someone being raped, rather than it actually happening to the character in the story. Others might use it differently, but I wouldn't pull it on a 'what-if' or alternate timeline.

Dex-chan lover
Dad: Don't fuck my daughter
Allen: Yes sir
<later>
Dad: Dude you had ONE job!
Allen: Oops, teehee.

Dex-chan lover
:huh: its only been 30 chapters and he already kiss, fuck and propose to his girl.
:shamihuh:some other manga would have stretch that out in the 90's...
Or still keep going in circles like rent a gf (official) H-doujin ver better story

Double-page supporter
Wait, thinking about it I don't remember Ana's dad knowing about Allen defloring her. He's just mad that he brought her to some unknown place.

Finally, homie did in 30 chapters what so many dogshit series cant in 200.

Dex-chan lover
Mc pushed her down on the same level as his crotch to "protect" her but that's just foreshadowing on a much more elaborate scheme of fate lmao

Group Leader
well the sad part is that we are on a speeeedrun here.... but damn that was so nicelly adapted <3

I love the callback to their first time noticing the other as kids.

Users who are viewing this thread